BPM list site

man u shouldnt need hiphop bpm, you cant exactly mix in hip hop perfectly, and you dont want to have to **** aroudn with the pitch too much otherwise the vocals sound wack.

just bump in a bass line, scratchin in vocal, or swithc it in

thats the easiest **** to do

Of course you can mix Hiphop perfectly. Its not easy but people do it all the damn time. I dont know of a sight that lists BPMs but you could always get a decent BPM counter for cheap.

Peace

of course you cna do it,

but seriously, yous hould be able to do it off ear,

if you cant do it by ear, ad you have to make big adjustements the vocals sound wack :D

skills

mixing is 4 the dance scene!!!!
A hiphop Dj is all about cuttin/sratchin and making the crowd go hype...homegrown is right..you do need an ear for this s..t.

or u can just download "MixMeister BPM Analyzer" u just drag an drop the wav file or mp3 it and it tell u the bpm, google it

wow this thread is old

Last edited:
i love how mixing isnt part of dj'ing hip hop. your crazy, ive spun at clubs and bars for years and mix all the time, your mixes just arent as long as dance music, but mixing is a big part of it, and knowing bpm, i dont understand why its so hard for some, i guess dj'ing just kinda embeds it in you brain, i can tell by listening, and if you need a perfect bpm count, downloand mixmeister, its free

Back