Boon Dock vs G Mo @ Big Tune Battle pt 1 & pt 2 [VIDEO]

i think boonies beats were 10x's better than g-mo, i wasent really feelin his 1st too all that much,

i guess boon lost....thats odd because like ^^ThUgLoRd said i wasn't really feeling gmo's sh*t that much... :confused:

Boon Doc is awesome. But I don't think he did his best here. I don't think he's really a 'battle producer' but he still is one of the best producers around. He'll get his shine soon.

Last edited:
It's kind of annoying seeing some producers (like Boon Dock) gettin' crunk to their own beat on stage, tryna sell it to the crowd. Loved the track, hated watching him...

jmo

Boon Dock's second beat is killing everything haha...i was waiting for this beat to show up.

I'm still waiting on the official red bull final vids as a docu and interview with the producers. It's cool to watch.

It's kind of annoying seeing some producers (like Boon Dock) gettin' crunk to their own beat on stage, tryna sell it to the crowd. Loved the track, hated watching him...

jmo

So what is he suppost to do, stand still like a statue?

I dont know if its possible for a beat to get too much better than the last one boonie played lol. That sh!t was dope. I wasnt feelin any of G-Mo's except for his 3rd one.

What was up with that dude in the crowd singin to the beat for like 20 seconds haha.

I thought gmo beats werent hot at all. The last one was ok tho. His drums were nice also.

Boon killed it with all 3 beats.I really dont see how he didnt clearly win.

Wow... this got posted quick lol. I'll address a few things. To the cat who said it's annoying when a producer gets infront of the crowd and gets "crunk"..... so what? That's just who I am, I was an MC before this producing thing came along, so I have a habit of not being able to just stand still infront of a crowd lol. Anyways......

*The crowd in Atlanta was the most confusing **** I've ever seen in my life. EVERY single one of us (all 16 finalists) were all confused, and couldn't even figure out what to play. NO... it wasn't just a bunch of people gravitating towards down-south style beats (like we thought it would be). They could love your beat one moment, and hate it the next.. or vice versa... and it didn't matter what style it was in. It was like THEY didn't even know what they wanted. On top of that... they were extremely unenthusiastic towards everyone except the famous producers i.e. Just Blaze, Alchemist, Mr. Porter etc.

*Oh... and the sound-system there was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!! I won't even get started on how dreadful everything sounded in there.

And last I will say..... I personally felt that I got that last round, but of course it wasn't up to me. The crowd thought different (though it was very close in applause). BUT.... Don't sleep on G-Mo ya'll!!! Like me... he isn't a "battle producer" either.... and his music outside of the whole battle-circuit is on some other ****! That kid has SERIOUS skills. And for him to be just 17 with the skill level he's at.... it's kinda scary imagining what he's gonna bring to the table in the next 5-10 years.

Just my 2 pennies

It's kinda hard to really gauge Atlanta. You don't know what they want or who would be in attendance. If you've ever been there, yall would know they have such a mixed blend and it's hard to know who was in attendance and what the crowd like. Probably could have played a crunk Drumma Boy type beat and sonned everybody..never know

But yeah....that last round got a thumbs up from me and the son...lol

Back