The Best Rapper From Philadelphia

i put Cass on top of Free, and i tie number one with Sig and Black Thought

Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks has the potential, but he doesn't show it enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
MySpace Gangsta said:
1. Beanie Sigel
2. Freeway
3. Cassidy

Why is Cassidy so hyped up? He isn't even the best in his own city

well u think he isn't the best. i don't think freeway is better than cassidy. and you did forget black thought. he's really dope.

Cassidy is a punchline rapper, that's it. Where's the deep thought and storytelling?

Storytelling always beats punchlines, which is why Freeway is better than Cass

MySpace Gangsta said:
Cassidy is a punchline rapper, that's it. Where's the deep thought and storytelling?

Storytelling always beats punchlines, which is why Freeway is better than Cass

obviously u never listened to his "I'm a Hustler" album, he had this song called "The Message," u gotta hear that ****. unfortunately, it's not on youtube.

Hustler Muzik Freestyle (before goin to jail)

Can't Fade Me

Welcome to Philly

It Is What It Is

On the Grind

1.black thought
2.beans
3.cassidy
4.freeway
5.gillie da kid
6.reed dollaz
7. E.Ness
8.eve

i think beans got one of the illest rapping voices, but black thoughts got the best lyrics

yall should download philly love, w e ness, ms jade and beanie sigel

peedi crack got some hot songs too

will smith.............beanie sigel was hot on a couple tracks in like 2001.......the becoming was prolly the worst album i ever listened to.........freeway is trash his voice gets mad annoying after 4 bars..........cassidy is definately top of the list IMO i cant think of anyone else except chris and neefie who are clowns and got dissed by katt ****in williams

cassidy by landslide, then blackthought,,,freeway isnt even in my top 10, hes horrible to me,,,better than what i can do, but not impressed at all by his work

cassidy has no story telling ability these niggas gotta be kidding me!! They clearly have not listened to cassidy ha haha cassidy the best any fruckin time of the day

MySpace Gangsta said:

1. Beanie Sigel

2. Freeway
3. Cassidy

Why is Cassidy so hyped up? He isn't even the best in his own city

1. Ehhhh kinda... but not really...
2. Sh!t no, you need to have a MAJOR C0CK slap to the face for this.
3. Yeah, he aite.

But what about Gillie?

DN Productions said:
freeway isnt even in my top 10, hes horrible to me,,,better than what i can do, but not impressed at all by his work

Wow, you nailed it...

Glad to see I'm not talking with complete idiots.

Last edited:
GAGE! Aftermath's newest fire!!

Just playing. gotta go with Kurupt. He may reside in the west, but i'm pretty sure he's from philly.

beanie isnt in the same category as cass and free, but Cass' "The Hustler vs. The Problem" proves he's better than Freeway, at least to me. On the Grind still gets bumped around here.

Don't sleep on Black Thought though...

Back