Beaterator > Beetmaker VST

By the end of the summer we'll have 1 for you know you're wack when you say "I sound like Timbaland cause I use beaterator." Mano go ahead and copyright the Beetmaker VST.

Lmao at the ganstanater.
"When you need that extra gangsta, you can turn it up to 11"

Can you jack music from other games on the beateator and make millions of em? :victory: yey for timmy!

1005 said:
Can you jack music from other games on the beateator and make millions of em? :victory: yey for timmy!

Timmeeehhhh :rolleyes:, Timmmy, Timmmeeehhhh. :bigeyes:Timmy Timeeh Tim Timmeehh!!!!:cheers: Timmeehhh :hello:

the joke was played out before it even started. and california claiming ****, the idea's been on the internet for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
gyros said:
the joke was played out before it even started. and california claiming ****, the idea's been on the internet for years.
really? thanks for your infinite wisdom. now go to the Cologne Dom and pray for a life.:cool:

Nah I can't leave my room, have to keep up with all the internet jokes.

are all Krautknockers cry babies? just curious. or is it the gayness of Cologne?

btw, there´s no need to make jokes about Timbaland on the internet. he is already a joke in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back