B. Cox Gives advice and create track in logic

great post

its really interesting to see the major producers u look up to using the same software we use

Last edited:
B. Cox is hands down the realest "big" producer. He's always doing cool stuff like this, and kicking it with people who are trying to get where he is. Seems like he'd be a great dude to work under.

Great post.

This was great, I watched all 2 hours. B. Cox indeed is real as hell. He had a lot of intelligent things to say. This is a definite watch.

Definitely a good watch for everyone, something to learn for all in this video, props on this find.

Definitely heaps to learn from this. I need to start getting my drum sample game up, getting more sounds and using different sounds, getting out of my comfort zone, as well as not quantizing as much.

Also, I didn't know about the Demix by Pitch function in Logic, gonna have to start using that looks useful!!

I'm very inspired after watching this though.

Last edited:
i wish we could have seen the last bits of that session

Aw man, I've been waiting for good length video of B.Cox actually working besides those 2-5 minute youtube videos!

The-Chronics89 said:
B. Cox is hands down the realest "big" producer. He's always doing cool stuff like this, and kicking it with people who are trying to get where he is. Seems like he'd be a great dude to work under.

Great post.

Heres the thing, I don't get why everyone doesn't just be humble. What advantage does it gain for you to be a prick to others?

This is why I dont understand when people on here defend their favorite producer for treating people unfairly or saying "well they deserve to have an ego"

Last edited:
Great post..........B. Cox is one of my favorite producers of all-time!!!!

JSLmusic said:
he was streaming, how did I miss this? lol

cause almost everybody from here was in the open labs stream, and i didnt tell everybody about it cause of the maturity level on fp.

B.Cox has a new partnership with SAE schools. this stream was broadcast from the SAE ATL campus. it will be a monthly event.

so for those of you that come by next time, please maintain a level of maturity and professionalism.

eazypeezy said:
cause almost everybody from here was in the open labs stream, and i didnt tell everybody about it cause of the maturity level on fp.

B.Cox has a new partnership with SAE schools. this stream was broadcast from the SAE ATL campus. it will be a monthly event.

so for those of you that come by next time, please maintain a level of maturity and professionalism.

It's like we need a password protected area of FP where only the TRULY serious need apply.

Back