ATTENTION!!! Bigg Rome,F00T,ISK and anyone else interested

i thought you said you was the G-O-D, Sound like another Nigga to me.

KEEP REMIXING OTHER NIGGAZ SHIT,
DON'T GET MAD, CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU A FAN. YOU AINT' ABOUT THIS MUSIC GAME. GO TO THE DAMN FAN SITES.

QUIT HINDERING THE NEXT GENERATION OF PRODUCERS ON HERE

ASS CLOWNING AND FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR BEATS..

I'm puttin' up beats though. You're making your post BOLD n shit, lol. Does that mean that REALLY MEANT THAT SHIT.

How am I hindering the next generation? They can't make up their own minds. I don't make anybody read anything I post. I'm a board member, I'm not a mod, not special and can get banned just like you... only you're better at that than me (dap). I actually know a little about Hip Hop music... you seem to only know how to stalk and harass and beg for beat battles... (something I see no value in anymore - I can make whatever I want to make now, beat battling served it's purpose years ago for me).

Stay mad though you can't be Romey Rome dawg, lol. My music made who I am on this bytch. I just have the trash talking down from my battle rapping days. I mean no harm... why would I? (tell yourself you matter).

Just wanna say Rome is NOT the reason FP sucks.

Stupid back and fourth troll fighting is. This was a good interesting thread that had me thinking maybe FP could be turning into a better place, but then it just dissolved into a bunch of stupidness. Too much ego around here. Nobody wanna do shit until they feel they've been disrespected.

Tell me how Rome is helping and i will digress.

It is not right for him to keep saying things that are untrue and does not properly back them up. Only to be saved by his FP Friends. See what I mean.. he say whatever, and if I say something back it is my fault. All I said was put up the beat. That his friend suggested we do.

Last edited:
Just wanna say Rome is NOT the reason FP sucks.

:cheers:

People know my track record on here. Posting new finds, giving REAL feed back, telling a joke here and there, participating in the "real" discussions.

I post a beat and a troll posts "lol, wtf".... like a troll would.

No hate on dude though, kinda sad to see him express himself like he does.

Last edited by a moderator:
People know your track record of getting away with what? When i first started posting on here.
I always gave you props. But, then you started to smell yourself.

You can't just say whatever then hide behind your FP Status.
Defend your self like a man. Hoping for your FP Friends come to save you or a moderator who like you.

This is a producer site. So there is nothing wrong with a beat battle. Esp. when you guys suggested we do it.

Last edited:
People know your track record of getting away with what? When i first started posting on here.
I always gave you props. But, then you started to smell yourself.

You can't just say whatever then hide behind your FP Status.
Defend your self like a man. Hoping for your FP Friends come to save you or a moderator who like you.

This is a producer site. So there is nothing wrong with a beat battle. Esp. when you guys suggested we do it.

Oh, your feelings are hurt awlllll.... sniff....

I don't need your beat battle, lol. My beats are validated by industry pros....

pmp.jpg

DON'T START NO... IT WON'T BE NO...

You pull up a PMP site to validate yourself, Anybody can sign up for PMP. Money is green... PMP ACCEPTS MONEY

What is wrong with you? Seriously Rome That is the wackest thing you ever said on this site. :rofl:WTH!

QUIT POSTING OTHER GUYS PICTURES MAN ---ITS WACK -- BE YOURSELF

Last edited:
You pull up a PMP site to validate yourself, Anybody can sign up for PMP. Money is green... PMP ACCEPTS MONEY

What is wrong with you? Seriously Rome That is the wackest thing you ever said on this site. :rofl:WTH!

Do you know what PROMOTIONAL means... lol

Okay I don't help huh... this is a PM I got when I logged on.... see Ol Romey Rome's response...

DUDE THATS COOL WITH ROME said:
Whats good brotha!

I was wondering if you could help me out by give the the quick walk-through of creating your own website. (cost, hosting, etc) I like your setup and I'm kinda over soundclick and currently weiging out other options. Any and all info would be much appreciated.

-DUDE THATS COOL WITH ROME

Romey Romes Response -

Oh, it's super easy.

First you need to find a webhost. I use Go Daddy.com - they charge me $3.95 a month but you can get webspace cheaper than that. I'm only using about 10% of the space they give me.

Here's one for 2.49 a month I was with them before I switched to Go Daddy.com, I can't remember why I switched... I don't think there was any reason at all. They're pretty good.

https://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/...op&__lf=Static

1. You have to think of a .com or .org or whatever name - like onlinemusicproduction.com and see if it's available. If it is buy it. It'll be about 10 for a whole year.

2. Then find a webhost - like the one above or whatever host you choose. They'll make you pick a password and login. They'll have a file manager that'll allow you to make folders and upload your music, photos, etc.

3. You want to get a wordpress blog - that's what my site is, it's just a blog being used for music. I say to get wordpress because it's been around the longest and has the most add ons. Like shopping carts, audio players, image rotators etc.

4. You just download wordpress - http://wordpress.org/ and then log into your webspace through your host and upload the file you downloaded from word press. Then you type the name of the site you choose and the path to the wordpress upload and type install after the location in your browsers address bar. Wordpress will install itself. It'll ask you some info about "who is your host" and stuff like "what are your name servers" you find all of that stuff on the site that's going to host your webspace. You can have wordpress blog for free if you don't want a webhost but your site will have /wordpress/whatever as part of the name so it's best to just pay the $2.49 a month to have your own site name.

5. After you install wordpress you're going to want to get a better looking theme http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/ they are all over the web. Then you just upload the theme .zip file and go to the admin panel of your blog and click on the new theme - it's show up as a preview. You select the theme and that's what your site will look like. I used this theme - http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/inove and I modified it a little. Then you get to the fun part of adding any plugins you like - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

Then that's about it, you just have to promote your website. It'll be yours and you'll have full control over it and wordpress is super easy to update.

Shoot me a link when you get it up and running.

Stop trying to validate yourself,

Remember you said you don't care so why are you posting stuff . What does that have to with anything. Stop making an ass out of yourself Rome.

1. Work on compression
2. Learn about Eq
3. get better synth sounds too
4. Study Mixing
5. Find some artists
6. Stop postinfg other people faces on your posts.
7. Be yourself
8. Love God
9. Stop Hate
10.---------

I'm gotta take the kids to the funhouse station, it was fun. Work on these things Rome..

Last edited:

Its a free account.

You of all people have no place to be telling anyone to be yourself when you have like 20 accounts and one of them being Lisa, a got dam woman.

Stop trying to validate yourself,

Remember you said you don't care so why are you posting stuff . What does that have to with anything. Stop making an ass out of yourself Rome.

1. Work on compression
2. Learn about Eq
3. get better synth sounds too
4. Study Mixing
5. Find some artists
6. Stop postinfg other people faces on your posts.
7. Be yourself
8. Love God
9. Stop Hate
10.---------

I'm gotta take the kids to the funhouse station, it was fun. Work on these things Rome..

You act like I made a comment towards your posts, lol.

... and how can you admit that you ALWAYS GAVE ME PROPS and now I ain't shit, lol.

Everybody that's not sucked into TPOM knows that REAL MEN disagree, talk ish to each other etc. Ask Modus if we always see eye to eye, ask Xabiton, ask anybody... because you ONCE gave me props I owe you something, lol. I don't do Yes Men and am not trying to be something special on FP. I post what I post, I don't know you. Post something wack, I call it wack. Post something hot, I call it hot.

Hate or Love it. You exposed yourself.... TPOM!!!! ghat damn.

PHUCK YO PROPS!

Is this what (FP) success is all about? A bunch of niggaz ackin' like bytches with big mouths?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Its a free account.

You of all people have no place to be telling anyone to be yourself when you have like 20 accounts and one of them being Lisa, a got dam woman.

That's the Noble I know - :cheers:

wow i just read through some if this. its hillarious that any thread that has over 10 pages the first page is always on topic but the last page is always a battle between two people.

I finally have time(just finished college) to participate in a music forum. I expected more. You guys are worse than women. Dudes with kids arguing and stuff wow. This is some Jerry Springer drama.

Back