Aspiring Rapper Dies In Drunk Driving Accident After Tweeting "YOLO"(SMH)

yea but at the end of the day, he's dead lol. He paid his price already. Its a sad story

i dont wish death on many people, def not drunk drivers. and yes they can drive drunk and kill me, my mother, my family, my dog. I'm just not that type of person

of course, i dont think anyone here wishes death on anyone lol. but youd think after however many years of education and having it drummed into him theyd think twice

jesus ya'll are cold blooded

Not so much. Death is serious but some deaths have an element of comedy in them where I can't help but laugh. I just keep picturing this dude driving slows down to text Yolo and then bam hits a wall. Almost looney toon like

*sigh* No wonder this site is in the shitter. If you're gonna talk all that disrespectful shit at least get the facts straight.

He was NOT driving.

He was a passenger in the vehicle...

Therefore he could have been snorting lines or shootin a speedball for all anybody cares. Doesn't make it his fault.

Before you bring up more moot points & try to judge a dead man (based on tweets?) over the net..

He didn't know death was around the corner when he tweeted that.

He was just out like normal people do, having fun with his boys.

Probably had more toes in the game than all the people talking reckless. But it's the net.. So this post was probably pointless.

5 young men died that night show respect & push.

I feel sorry for his parents can't give any sympathy to someone who is texting yolo while driving drunk at 120mph dude was asking for a death wish and he got it smh..

this post is just ignorant

smh

show some respect man

what if that was your brother/uncle/cousin/dad that died that night?

If my brother/uncle/cousin/dad was Tweeting "drunk af driving 120 mph ... #****It YOLO" I'd say the same thing

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

And whether he was driving or not... I could be black out drunk and if I was riding shotgun in a car driving 120 I'd STILL be intelligent enough to tell that stupid ass dude to pull over and let me out... I'll catch a cab.

So like I said... 5 less ignorant people in the world

If my brother/uncle/cousin/dad was Tweeting "drunk af driving 120 mph ... #****It YOLO" I'd say the same thing

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

And whether he was driving or not... I could be black out drunk and if I was riding shotgun in a car driving 120 I'd STILL be intelligent enough to tell that stupid ass dude to pull over and let me out... I'll catch a cab.

I cant believe what I'm reading

Actually I agree with this....with exception to the 5 less ignorant people comment. I'm not disrespecting their deaths, I just don't sympathize with them other than their loved ones.

I'm 100% with this as well. He obviously knew to a certain extent what he was doing based on reading those tweets. If you're drifting corners "drunk af" at 120mph, you deserve what's coming to you. Of course it's terrible for their families & friends, but you can't have sympathy for morons. Concerning drunk drivers, it's better they end up killing themselves than somebody else on the road along with them, or in many cases, just the person they hit, and the drunkee lives, those stories really anger me.

^^Why u defending dude so much? U know him or something?.....Dude was F'd up driving drunk. He could've killed more innocent people. That is clearly irresponsible.....even if he wasn't driving, he could've played an important role in preventing this from happening....Would never wish death on anybody, but at least he didn't kill more people....

Back