Am I Wrong?

questien

Just saw Ushers new video, and i have a question to anyone who knows. Does Lil John only have 2 patches on his triton?

I havent seen the video because im square like that but what makes you ask this question? just curious...peace!

I ask this because The Youngbloodz song, the Petey Pablo song, and the Usher only use the two patches. Some kinda brass synth and a flute. Am I Wrong?

i guess its like "thats my sound and I'm stickin to it".. thats one way people recognize a Lil Jon track immediately (besides him screamin).. he done stuff like "Just A B****" for Too Short (better known as "Bia Bia" to most) that doesnt even use those 'trademark' patches. Its his "style" for now

i can get down with some of Lil' Jon's ish.

but on the real, don't dude look about 3 chromosomes away from being retarded? like if he bumped his head in just the right spot......

If this guy wouldnt have "made it" and people heard his sh!t on soundclick, they would say it sucked. His sh!t sound just like half the crap on sounclick, foreal.

kaliyl said:
If this guy wouldnt have "made it" and people heard his sh!t on soundclick, they would say it sucked. His sh!t sound just like half the crap on sounclick, foreal.

cosign

kaliyl said:

Totally agree.

kaliyl said:

co sign

they'd take him thru hell around here on the track review forum. im glad he's doin what he's doin though. im kinda sick of all these "producer rules" and im glad he's breakin em :D

Back