For all those aspiring musicians... How does this make you feel?

Intrinzik

http://www.myspace.com/millionaires

Millionaires started on the beautiful day of August 14th 2007. It was a quite sunny day, just like any other day in Huntington Beach, California; a perfect day to fly a medium-sized vibrant rainbow butterfly kite. But instead, Melissa and Allison Green (yes, they're sisters) started to become inquisitive about their new Apple desktop and decided to "**** around" on Garageband. After two hours of intense physical labor filled with blood, sweat and piss, they came up with the first hit, 'I Like Money.' They decided that maybe since the Garageband loops and vocal recordings (aka yelling at the Apple desktop monitor since they had no recording system whatsoever) were SO AMAZING, they should make a music Myspace. They realized, upon creating the Myspace, that they did not have an extravagant name to go along with their new hit. The two quickly decided upon Millionaires because it tied into the name of the song, 'I Like Money.' Within hours after posting the first song, they received a **** load of online attention and within weeks, were already on the Myspace Top Artist Charts.

The day after they posted their first song, Dani Artaud (Melissa’s best friend) let herself into the Green's unlocked household, as usual, since it's part of her daily routine. Together as one, the three jammed to the new song. They were so inspired by their new creation of musical beauty, that they decided to make a new track in hopes that Baby Jesus would continue to hover over them. The three new band mates quickly shat out 'Hoe Down' within hours and posted it immediately that night. After that, their **** just took off.

Over the next few months, when they had enough songs to play a show, they met up with DJ Hyphy Crunk, who immediately took them under his great bountiful wing. After some intense training and tests of strength and merit, they decided they were ready to play some hardcore shows. Towards the end of November, they played their first show at The Joint and the next night played at The Roxy in Hollywood. Their good friend Mark Maxwell attended the first two shows and after watching the positive reactions from the fans, decided to spice up their music a little. He first remixed 'Alcohol', and the online frenzy began to grow even more. After that, they decided to make Mark their producer. Millionaires' fan base continued to grow at an alarming pace as did the popularity of Hyphy Crunk's nightclub, The Heist. The band and Hyphy Crunk decided they each needed to focus on their individual priorities and decided to split ways while Sarah Mclaughlin was playing in the background. From that point on, Mark Maxwell took a hold of the demon reigns of the flaming Millionaires caravan careening straight to hell. On this demented course towards fame, they got swooped up by the Artery Foundation, One Moment Management, and The Agency Group. Now the girls' paths were clear. They took their next step and made their first music video to their hit 'Alcohol.' After only 6 grueling months of being together, they landed a spot on Bamboozle Left '08. The girls took that stage and made it their ***** for the night. They were now ready to tackle the treacherous task of tour.

They set out on their first two week co-headlining tour in July ‘08 with nothing but themselves, a rental van and a pink bedpan. The tour was sold out almost every night. This is probably because of their irresistible attraction to complete negligence of the laws in these United States of America. During the tour, they were asked to perform live on MTV's TRL, which was probably the most horrifyingly terrific situation of their young lives. They also took that stage and proceeded to make it their ***** as well. During the course of this tour, they also released their first digital EP-"Bling Bling Bling" into online music stores worldwide. On their break from tour, the girls were featured on the cover of Bakatopia Magazine, had a article in the OC Weekly, did interviews on DJ Rosstar's Internet Radio show as well as Forbidden Radio, and played the LA Pre-Warped Tour Party with Shwayze and 3OH!3.

As of now, the girls are back at home in their hell holes constantly slaving over their next biggest hit. Who knows what controversial shenanigans these girls will come up with next!

Upcoming Shows [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]( view all )[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 7 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ROCKIN ROOTS @ Stramler Park[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bakersfield, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 26 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pomona, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 27 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]San Francisco, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 28 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ventura, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 29 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma (w/ Brokencyde)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Victoryville, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 30 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phoenix, Arizona[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 1 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Las Cruces, New Mexico[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 2 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]San Antonio, Texas[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 3 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Houston, Texas[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 5 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dallas, Texas[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 6 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4:30P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Daisy Theatre (w/Saosin, A Day to Remember & more!)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Memphis, Tennessee[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 7 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Indianapolis, Indiana[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 8 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 9 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cleveland, Ohio[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 10 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Toronto, Ontario[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 11 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Montreal, Quebec[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 12 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hartford, Connecticut[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 14 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Columbia, Maryland[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 15 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scranton, Pennsylvania[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 16 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buffalo, New York[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 17 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Camden, New Jersey[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 18 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uniondale, New York[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 19 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oceanport, New Jersey[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 21 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boston, Massachusetts[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 22 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Virginia Beach, Virginia[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 23 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Charlotte, North Carolina[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 24 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orlando, Florida[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 25 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Miami, Florida[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 26 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tampa, Florida[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 28 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Atlanta, Georgia[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 29 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cincinnati, Ohio[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 30 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Milwaukee, Wisconsin[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 31 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Detroit, Michigan[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 1 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chicago, Illinois[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 2 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Minneapolis, Minnesota[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 3 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]St Louis, Missouri[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 4 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kansas City, Missouri[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 7 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boise, Idaho[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 8 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Salt Lake City, Utah[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 9 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Denver, Colorado[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 12 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Calgary, Alberta[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 14 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vancouver, British Columbia[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 15 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seattle, Washington[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 16 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Portland, Oregon[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 19 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fresno, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 20 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mountainview, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 21 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sacramento, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 22 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]San Diego, California[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 23 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VANS WARPED TOUR[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles, California[/FONT]

Tell me. Does this make anyone else want to wrap a noose around your neck and fall off a chair?

they have their paths, i have mine. congrats to them and their success!

(now do these post make you feel? or did you already kick the chair from under you?

lol... It's like the beastie boys had a sex change...lol
As for killing MYSELF....naw, KILLING MY RADIO? already did that...I'm sure they'll set the suburbs on fire...

That was their destiny. They were in the right place at the right time. This is no different than Soulja Boy's story. Besides, their image and online presence is on point. Their management team is straight. And they're cute girls with a catchy sound. Might not be your cup of tea, but how could you not congratulate? Nobody said this game would be easy for anybody. It might "look" easy to outsiders, but their bio was sugar coated of what really happened.

This makes me wanna eat a few slow reactive grenades and see what happens next, actually.
lol...that could be there next single...."The grenade in my Mouth"...lmao...I was just on there myspace page and even my 12yrold said eeeeaaaawwwww!!!!!!lol they said"I don't care I just took off my clothes" or some shyt... wouldn't let my kids listen to such filth flar'n flab'n filth.... I'm glad she said it was wack...

That was their destiny. They were in the right place at the right time. This is no different than Soulja Boy's story. Besides, their image and online presence is on point. Their management team is straight. And they're cute girls with a catchy sound. Might not be your cup of tea, but how could you not congratulate? Nobody said this game would be easy for anybody. It might "look" easy to outsiders, but their bio was sugar coated of what really happened.
What's no different is that talentless trash is still considered higher and mightier than those who are well dedicated to the art of music. =/

I don't give them props in any sort of form. I don't give them congrats for their success because, why the f*ck should I? It's not a necessity to give props to any motherf*cker who happens to blow up in a saturated industry you know.-Nolij

What's no different is that talentless trash is still considered higher and mightier than those who are well dedicated to the art of music. =/

I don't give them props in any sort of form. I don't give them congrats for their success because, why the f*ck should I? It's not a necessity to give props to any motherf*cker who happens to blow up in a saturated industry you know.-Nolij

booo

stop whining, chances are your music aint any better

booo

stop whining, chances are your music aint any better
It's called having an opinion, bro. And if you're so sure, visit my MySpace and compare. Do something besides posting one of my pictures on a f*cking forum without my consent in a fruitless effort to humiliate me.

Last edited:
It's called having an opinion, bro. And if you're so sure, visit my MySpace and compare. Do something besides posting one of my pictures on a f*cking forum without my consent in a fruitless effort to humiliate me.

in my opinion.. your music isnt any better

you always complaining about ****, your a whiner, your entitled to your opinion on ****, but damn.. all you ever do is whine..complain..

that aint positive

you need positivity in your life...

.. and testosterone

Lol.. the sad thing is, these are young women... Never thought I'd see the day where a dude is just pissed and "baffled" about a lady's success.. Sadness lol.. Music is their hustle, just like yours.

Why get mad niggas just work harder and if it's meant to be your time will come. I must admit there's niggas on the forums that make my music sound like farts but i don't let that get me down that makes me work harder and obviously by working harder you will likely put yourself in a position for success no matter how you sound. And there's plenty of examples of that in today's media.

They have coochies, that's their appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
in my opinion.. your music isnt any better

you always complaining about ****, your a whiner, your entitled to your opinion on ****, but damn.. all you ever do is whine..complain..

that aint positive

you need positivity in your life...

.. and testosterone
Well, to an extent, you're right. I could go for something positive right now. My orientation for A.I. is tomorrow, and I'm definitely looking forward to my classes. I will get better, you can count on that.

I'll let the testosterone crack slide. This time.

Lol.. the sad thing is, these are young women... Never thought I'd see the day where a dude is just pissed and "baffled" about a lady's success.. Sadness lol.. Music is their hustle, just like yours.
I don't give a flying f*ck about anyone's hustle, so step off. And I'm not pissed, thank you very much.

Why get mad niggas just work harder and if it's meant to be your time will come. I must admit there's niggas on the forums that make my music sound like farts but i don't let that get me down that makes me work harder and obviously by working harder you will likely put yourself in a position for success no matter how you sound. And there's plenty of examples of that in today's media.

-Nolij

Back