50 Cent Shooting a Conspiracy?

J

J-Barz

Conspiracy? oh god, not another one lmao...

anyways i was reading up on the shooting, cuz the movie is on tv right ow down here in Toronto, and it got me thinking, everything seems to be connected....

the music industry boy-cotted 50, and JMJ was teh only dude to back him, even after 50 as considered a snitch in the streets for his lyrics on ghetto Quran...

the result... JMJ is shot to death... connected to 50 somehow? debatable....

also, when 50 got shot, he had just retrieved jewelry upon getting back in the car, 50 was shot 9 times, but the driver of the car was unharmed, not a scratch on him.. was that in itself a set up? hmmm.. makes you wonder.

also.

the man who shot 50 "Darryl "Hommo" Baum"
was mike tysons good friend and personal body guard for years...
after 50 recovers and blows... he buys mike tysons house after tyson goes bankrupt..... and hommo was murdered 3 weeks later, case still unsolved......

if you went out on a limb and drew up some crazy ass schemed conspiracy you could say tyson hired hommo to have 50 killed, hommo failed, was later murdered and in exchange for his life, tyson somehow had to repay 50... with his home and money etc....

if jmj was connected to tyson in any way... this would be a crazy thought...

but of course.. this is only if your reaching for a conspiracy :D...

Just a thought :rolleyes:.

anyways here is the insert from wiki about the shooting.

"2000–2001: Shooting

On May 24, 2000, 50 Cent was attacked by a gunman, alleged to be Darryl "Hommo" Baum, outside his grandmother's former home in South Jamaica, Queens. He went into a friend's car, but was asked to return to the house to get jewelry. His son was in the house while his grandmother was in the front yard.[5] On returning to the back seat of the car, another car pulled up nearby. An assailant then walked up to 50 Cent's left side with a 9mm handgun and fired nine shots at close range. He was shot nine times: in the hand (a round hit his right thumb and came out of his little finger), arm, hip, both legs, chest, and left cheek.[4][8][25] The face wound resulted in a swollen tongue, the loss of a wisdom tooth, and a small slur in his voice.[7][8][26] His friend also sustained a gunshot wound to the hand. They were driven to the hospital where 50 Cent spent thirteen days. The alleged shooter, Darryl Baum, was killed three weeks later.[27] Darryl Baum was also Mike Tyson's close friend and bodyguard.[28]
50 Cent recalled the incident saying, "It happens so fast that you don't even get a chance to shoot back... I was scared the whole time... I was looking in the rear-view mirror like, 'Oh ****, somebody shot me in the face! It burns, burns, burns.'"[8] In his memoir, From Pieces to Weight: Once upon a Time in Southside Queens, he wrote, "After I got shot nine times at close range and didn't die, I started to think that I must have a purpose in life... How much more damage could that shell have done? Give me an inch in this direction or that one, and I'm gone".[1] He used a walker for the first six weeks and fully recovered after five months. When he left the hospital, he stayed in the Poconos with his then-girlfriend and son. His workout regime helped him attain his muscular physique.[4][8][29]
While in the hospital, 50 Cent signed a publishing deal with Columbia Records. However, he was dropped from the label and "blacklisted" in the recording industry after it was discovered he was shot. Unable to find a studio to work with in the U.S, he traveled to Canada.[30][31] Along with his business partner Sha Money XL, he recorded over thirty songs for mixtapes, with the purpose of building a reputation. 50 Cent's popularity rose and in 2002, he released material independently on the mixtape, Guess Who's Back?. Beginning to attract interest, and now backed by G-Unit, 50 Cent continued to make songs. They released the mixtape, 50 Cent Is the Future, revisiting material by Jay-Z and Raphael Saadiq.[20]
"

Lol, Have Fun With This One Hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% fact(no e-snitching all this is on record whether the case is unsolved or not). Certain people(not the boss, but dudes underneath) who had a problem with 50's music telling too much of their boss's business hired Darryl Baum to kill 50. He walked up on the car and shot 50 multiple times at point blank range. Most shots were blocked by 50's arms and legs out of reflex to block them.

Another certain gangster who had nothing to do with the guys who hired Baum to kill 50 had a problem with D. Baum's brother. After killing the brother, word got out that D. Baum wanted retaliation. Being that D. Baum was known for getting down, said boss and his conglomerates got to D. Baum before they got to him. Interesting twist...the guy who had D. Baum killed later dated Lil' Kim resulting in him and some of his dudes running up on 50 over his beef with her that ended with the infamous shooting up of the Violator building.

Now who's dumb enough to fill in the names?

100% fact(no e-snitching all this is on record whether the case is unsolved or not). Certain people(not the boss, but dudes underneath) who had a problem with 50's music telling too much of their boss's business hired Darryl Baum to kill 50. He walked up on the car and shot 50 multiple times at point blank range. Most shots were blocked by 50's arms and legs out of reflex to block them.

Another certain gangster who had nothing to do with the guys who hired Baum to kill 50 had a problem with D. Baum's brother. After killing the brother, word got out that D. Baum wanted retaliation. Being that D. Baum was known for getting down, said boss and his conglomerates got to D. Baum before they got to him. Interesting twist...the guy who had D. Baum killed later dated Lil' Kim resulting in him and some of his dudes running up on 50 over his beef with her that ended with the infamous shooting up of the Violator building.

Now who's dumb enough to fill in the names?

*GASPS*

gasp.jpg

Certain people(not the boss, but dudes underneath) who had a problem with 50's music telling too much of their boss's business hired Darryl Baum to kill 50. He walked up on the car and shot 50 multiple times at point blank range. Most shots were blocked by 50's arms and legs out of reflex to block them.

so teh scene in teh movie where majestic is hearing 50's song with the line "click clak pow, officer down" is reflecting the real life bosses hearing ghetto quran, calling him a snitch and ordering th ehit? and the dude who shoots 50 would be BASED somewhat on hommo.. since majestic kill him after?

damn deranged..... lol...

so teh scene in teh movie where majestic is hearing 50's song with the line "click clak pow, officer down" is reflecting the real life bosses hearing ghetto quran, calling him a snitch and ordering th ehit? and the dude who shoots 50 would be BASED somewhat on hommo.. since majestic kill him after?

damn deranged..... lol...

In all honesty, I only seen the movie once in a room full of company while drinking and smoking, so I only halfway caught it, but from what I've seen, it's about like 8 Mile(a completely fictional movie with small details of reality).

I don't think too much of 50's character and the real him are alike beyond them both being shot rappers who used to work for kingpins. They made it interesting, but that story just didn't even out to reality at all.

The Violater part just put 2 and 2 together for me, lol.......

me too.. it goes to show that the music business is shady lmao.... i just went back a listened to ghetto quran and it speaks word for word the script of the movie but with real life names and events "the Dominicans turned around and gave him more bricks"

"for all you slow mther****ers let me break it down iller//see preme was the business man, and prince was the killer"

then preme gets locked....

i remember nas had a joint where he metioned cat snitching on pat but no one said anything, i guess its cuz 50 was really a kid out there in that circle moving product and stepped out the box and realize what he was doing by saying names on songs....

but damn, the dots just connected....

*Locks Front Door*

The Violater part just put 2 and 2 together for me, lol.......

Internet makes it too easy.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/nye/pr/2005/2005jul19.html

Again, no e-snitching, everything I said is already known. Just put the 2 and 2 together. And I got the story slightly wrong, D. Baum was killed for trying to avenge a homeboy they killed, then his brother Tyrone Baum was killed for talking sh*t about them murking his brother.

The dudes didn't play. Again, no e-snitching. Don't nobody come to my f**kin house with none of that sh*t. lol. :cheers:

Last edited:
Another interesting sidenote...and this will be my last one, one name that appears on that document was(and I stress "was" not on my behalf, but on his)me & my cuzzo's supplier(not proud of it)who brought Notorious B.I.G. with him down to Raleigh NC to hustle off Bloodworth St. My cuzzo got us on that Wu tour because he used to supply greenery...and white when needed...now I've talked too much I'm sure...

The game's not as 3 dimensional as some think.

**** man, its kinda scary you can find that kinda info on the net....

More info is public information than you realize. You can find out what mofos paid for their house, etc. Because it's public info.

(I looked up stuff before the Internet became popular, so I can tell you, it is crazy to have something at your fingertips, popping up in millisecs, where before, it took several phone calls, visits to the library, etc. to track down.)

Dont no wut DeRanged saying but I thought it was common knowledge that Preme had 50 shot & 50's crew retaliated at Homo. Most of 50's crew is actually from BK

Another crazy thing is that a cop was actually killed in Jamaica Queens like in the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Mason

I think 50 just took bits & pieces of real life events, sprinkled in a little hollywood allure, & came up w/ Get Rich Or Die Tryin. Not quite a true story, but definitely not fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back