Whats ur protection

S

Spektor

Is it a good idea to carry a swiss army knife on you.

I have one on me at all times with a 3inch blade, it has other compartments

but i carry on me just incase I need it, you never know what could happen. (protection, car trouble etc.)

Plus it has ttweezers, can opener, screwdriver etc.. u know.

I usually carry a knife on me. Probably a four inch blade or so. I need to get a new one that stays sharp for a while so I'm not having to sharpen and strop the damn thing every day. Other than work though, the only places I tend to go where I'd need it are the nature trails behind my work. Fortunately there's not too much I've come across in the nearby woods that I'd need it for, unless I get ambushed by a bobcat or a coyote or some sh*t.

custom-bruce-lee-minifig-and-nunchucks-by-shmails.jpg

I just got this guy on my payroll. I am going to start stealing candy from babies and purses from old ladies now.

goro-d-end.jpg

Do ya'll have permits for these knives? You can protect yourself and be within the law too ya know...

u dont need a permit for what I have.

What I have is a boy scout utility swiss knife/tool

it has 11 gadgets, it happens to have a blade.

I'm thinking about slowly building up an immunity to poison and challenging any would-be assailants to a game of chance (a la Princess Bride)

I have a 26 inch retractable baton that I take with me if I'm going to outdoor events and ish, you can't really tell what it is... looks like a skinny flashlight...

For the nature trails and other lil off road ish, I have a chain link necklace with a chunky pad lock on the end. I just put it around my neck and down my shirt... sometimes I see people on the trails that look shady - I keep my eye on 'em. If they make any sudden moves, they'll eat a pad lock (it's bigger than a normal pad lock but you can't see that I have it on). If they pull out a knife, my chain and pad lock still wins... plus I can throw pretty straight so it's a handful of rocks or whatever is available, followed up by a steel pad lock to the skull. I keep the chain right in the compartment behind the passengers seat.

I keep the retractable baton right in the door pocket. I got it off of the internet somewhere for $30.00

Here it is... it's the D one... there are a bunch of ways you can use it... you can find all of the ways online. The guy on the site I got it from said that he came back to his car and 5 dudes were sitting on it and he told them to get off of it... and they did but he said he wanted some distance between him and the dudes if they tried to jump him or anything, lol. So I just bought one for the hell of it. Works great on shins and faces.

http://www.defensedevices.com/aspbaton16inch.html

urdefense_2129_180278937

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe Noble I have a hurling stick(?) too .
Have family that play for one of the big teams , Limerick FTW :D

No one gives any trouble when I have my dog with me , 63 kilo of Akita can be pretty effective !

Hehe Noble I have a hurling stick(?) too .
Have family that play for one of the big teams , Limerick FTW :D

No one gives any trouble when I have my dog with me , 63 kilo of Akita can be pretty effective !

lol yea hurling, my cousin plays for Tipperary.

When im on the street im not scared to get in a fight so I dont really carry weapons. But when im with my kids i got my 9mm on me at all times cuz I dont risk anything when my kids are with me

Back