VIDEO: Jay Electronica Says Eminem & Jimmy Iovine Are Part Of Satan's Plan

Teacher14

old interview 2004....Jay Electronica Says Eminem & Jimmy Iovine Are Part Of Satan's Plan.

pretty interesting...

Video

Last edited:
yah for crazy people!

i'm glad how we let them drive cars and buy guns.

we are very progressive with our nutters in america!

yah for crazy people!

i'm glad how we let them drive cars and buy guns.

we are very progressive with our nutters in america!

yah as in yahwe? :D

Three facts:

a.) the religious and the infidels have a similar divorce rate, in many areas, the religious have a higher divorce rate (especially the Bible Belt)

b.) circa 40% of the American people believe that natural selection/Darwin's theories, are true. Yes, only 40% of the people.

c.) the secular women and men decide more often to invest more time in themselves (education, travels, hobbies, etc...) and they not only get less children, but also, later in life

Do you see it?

In 30 years, there will be more religious nuts, who will use quantum computers, fly their flying cars and profit from using genetic therapy.........but will still think that God created the fossil records to "test our faith (sic!)", that the end of the world is near and that praying to God to help them find their keys works.

Idiocracy to the n-th power.

yah as in yahwe? :D

Three facts:

a.) the religious and the infidels have a similar divorce rate, in many areas, the religious have a higher divorce rate (especially the Bible Belt)

b.) circa 40% of the American people believe that natural selection/Darwin's theories, are true. Yes, only 40% of the people.

c.) the secular women and men decide more often to invest more time in themselves (education, travels, hobbies, etc...) and they not only get less children, but also, later in life

Do you see it?

In 30 years, there will be more religious nuts, who will use quantum computers, fly their flying cars and profit from using genetic therapy.........but will still think that God created the fossil records to "test our faith (sic!)", that the end of the world is near and that praying to God to help them find their keys works.

thats real talk there...

@Original Post - It makes sense. On one of the songs on "relapse" he said something along the lines of "The child of satan is back", or "I am the child of satan"

... still think that God created the fossil records to "test our faith (sic!)",

I don't know where you got your facts man, but dinosaurs are kinda written about blatantly in The Bible. Definitely talks about the herbivores

Job 40: 15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Job 40: 17 - He moveth his tail like a cedar...

Job 40: 20 - Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

Job 40: 23 - Behold, he drinketh up a river...

A for effort though

@Original Post - It makes sense. On one of the songs on "relapse" he said something along the lines of "The child of satan is back", or "I am the child of satan"

I don't know where you got your facts man, but dinosaurs are kinda written about blatantly in The Bible. Definitely talks about the herbivores

Job 40: 15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Job 40: 17 - He moveth his tail like a cedar...

Job 40: 20 - Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

Job 40: 23 - Behold, he drinketh up a river...

A for effort though

lol you guys are saying the same thing. Dinosaurs existed, and god didn't create fossils to test our faith.

A for effort though

test our faith, with fossils?
LMAO, WOW, WTF!

He could have bin more slick, don'tchathink? or truthfull?

Back