Tpom...

adamn corolla has some good points on that shit , and i agree with the welfare shit especially.
i wanna get that book

on another note

THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN IS REAL.

He had some great points. Rome TPOM has made CNN!! Maybe the majors are watching??:bigeyes::bigeyes:

He had some great points. Rome TPOM has made CNN!! Maybe the majors are watching??:bigeyes::bigeyes:

All of my hard work is paying off !

I couldn't watch the vid but I def will when I get home!

When I hear it in a song and I don't get credit... I'mma have to hunt down who ever makes it.

The guy that first brought it to light has retired from radio but it seems the torch did not go out!

He worked in radio for 15 years and said he had made so much money that he didn't see a reason to keep doing the show and it was time for somebody else to make some money. He was only 36. He turned the show over to this dude they met in the mall, dude is pretty good too.

^Damn he made that kinda money from talk radio?? I mean i know Howard Stern is paid but i didn't know there was really money in it like that.

^Damn he made that kinda money from talk radio?? I mean i know Howard Stern is paid but i didn't know there was really money in it like that.

He took his money and invested it into businesses around Seattle, along with Gary Payton, Tiger Woods and a bunch of other people.

Here's one he put up some money to be a part of... he used to plug it during his show too, lol... without having to pay for advertising.

http://www.sportrestaurant.com/

All hail the TPOM creator.

Most of the other investors won't tell you they're owners though, people have to kind of pry it out of them for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is silly money in talk radio especially if you do the early morning show or the rush hour show.

Back