something you need to watch when you have beat block !!

Beat block isnt really a lack of motivation...its the lack of ideas

ever heard a good beat and felt really motivated and you wanted to start up your programm and make a sick beat ? thats not an idea, thats a state and its called motivation !!

Last edited:
ever heard a good beat and felt really motivated and you wanted to start up your programm and make a sick beat ? thats not an idea, thats a state and its called motivation !!
That doesn't mean you had beat block tho...
Yes hearing a good beat can get you out of a beat block but its not the motivation that gets you out, its the ideas the good beats give you that gets you out the beat block

That doesn't mean you had beat block tho...
Yes hearing a good beat can get you out of a beat block but its not the motivation that gets you out, its the ideas the good beats give you that gets you out the beat block

my theory is that motivation gets you creative, when your on a really nice vacation and your with hot chicks you feel motivation and the motivation gives you ideas, that's also the theory most people gon to tell you

Last edited:
So you're telling me whenever you're motivated to make a beat, you make it?

my theory is that motivation gets you creative, when your on a really nice vacation and your with hot chicks you feel motivation and the motivation gives you ideas, that's also the theory most people gon to tell you

That's not motivation, that's brain stimulation
A vacation is a nice way to refresh your brain and get the ideas flowing though

Agreed. Motivation comes from ideas.

Say you suddenly feel a beat in your head, and you think of arrangement, chords, sampling/whater. These are all ideas, and THEN it gives you motivation to get you as up and walk to the studio.

You'll never have beat block if you literally stop thinking and just follow your instincts with every beat. It's how many great musicians make/made music. Basically make what comes out when you make it, don't dismiss it because it doesn't sound "correct".

Back