Nba playoffs who's gonna win?

onedrop

I'm a jazz fan but i'm thinking its gonna be lakers and the cavs in the finals. Anyone see it differently...

Im going for the Cavs. Lebron is almost a hybrid to me. A combination of Magic and Jordan. Magic with the ability to run the point and pass and Jordan with the dunking and explosiveness. Hes a modern day Oscar Robertson with more impact.

Dont count out Orlando. Orlando is a problem! The Cavs and Orlando are the best teams in the NBA. If Mo Williams, Antwan Jamison, and Shaq step up and do their job, the Cavs should win everything.

i think cavs also.. but i thought the same thing last year.. if not the cavs then i'm thinking the lakers.. san antonio i thought was gonna do it b4 the season started but they didnt look good from the start but they are putting it on the mavs...... my jazz needs a big man then we would have a shot.. D. Will is a beast.... go jazz.....

Im going for the Cavs. Lebron is almost a hybrid to me. A combination of Magic and Jordan. Magic with the ability to run the point and pass and Jordan with the dunking and explosiveness. Hes a modern day Oscar Robertson with more impact.

Dont count out Orlando. Orlando is a problem! The Cavs and Orlando are the best teams in the NBA. If Mo Williams, Antwan Jamison, and Shaq step up and do their job, the Cavs should win everything.

This...

this is san antonios year, we bout to be back on top
i want some of what you are smoking on to think the spurs are winning. I am surprised they beat the mavs but they will not beat LA. They might take LA to 5 or 6 games

@WatchWhatHappens1204, If you haven't figured it out yet it's the 2nd round.

The Lakers should win the west, but between The Magic and The Cavs it too close to call in the east. Either way I think this Laker team has one more title in them. No matter who they play (cavs, magic, or maybe the celtics) the Lakers should win a tough series in 6 or 7.

I swear the nuggets are the most continuously disappointing team I have ever seen...

just throwing that out there...

@WatchWhatHappens1204, If you haven't figured it out yet it's the 2nd round.

The Lakers should win the west, but between The Magic and The Cavs it too close to call in the east. Either way I think this Laker team has one more title in them. No matter who they play (cavs, magic, or maybe the celtics) the Lakers should win a tough series in 6 or 7.

Appreciate that!

Damned if the Cavs are good enough to beat the Lakers this year. Dudes haven't been paying attention the last iono years. Money on the Lakers in however many it takes.

I think the cavs will win the east easiy because the only reason they lost to the magic was because of their big man advantage. Now the cavs have the advantage.

Then the cavs/celtics taught us that the cavs offense has unpredictable exacution glitches. The celtics almost beat the cavs at their own home when they were up by 9 at halftime.

Phil Jackson will win in six because the chess games he plays and because the lakers will have a higher execution rate in the finals because of experience and mo Williams buckles under pressure. All this is if bynum doesn't get messed up with a bum knee. The Cavs are really the same team except now they get 4 more points in the fourth quarter from the shaq element but besides that they are still verejao, delonte and mo and they are not more championship-ready than Lamar, gasol and fisher.

Last edited:
Boston surprised me. Very few (I think) had them beating the Cavs, let alone going to the finals.

Back