Creator of Facebook allegedly called people submitting info to him "dumb ****s"?

He's a smart dude that made a huge amount of moeny with a website.
Who cares about those people who register ? It's their own fault registering there and putting in all their info.

Jesus Christ & The Funky Bunch. You're one paranoid mofu. smh
Look, there is allegedly an email from Obama, saying he is a Jewish alien martian and that he allegedly eats through his a$$ (think Cartman).

I swear it's true. Actually no, I don't swear, but one McDonald's employee allegedly once saw a guy who allegedly resembled Obama allegedly taking down his pants and putting a burger up his ass, which looked as if had teeth.

Seriously though, I once read how he'd start dictionary based attacks in order to "guess" Facebook users' passwords. :rofl:
I bet he has no access to the servers Facebook runs on, right? smfh

How does 'business insider' get access to 'IM transcripts' which happened half a decade ago??

What the hell?

EDIT: Now watch Teacher saying how blinded and brainwashed we are for not seeing the "truth".

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say anything. I'm just passing a story along for people to read.
You see what u want to see

Last edited:
There is a site that gathers information from all third parties that you give info to... and they put all of your info on the web in one convenient place (phone number, address, etc). If you've ever had your number in a phone book, bought a house, signed up for FaceBook or typed in your address on the web OR UPLOADED A PHOTO OF YOURSELF... you're on that site. My wife told me about it yesterday. You have to go onto the site and find yourself (I found myself and damn near everything was accurate, lol - almost) and copy the URL from your page - then click a link on their page and have yourself removed. I removed myself... and my wife and her friends removed themselves.

I'm not saying what the site is because I might have to come to your spot if you keep talking trash.

True story about that site... shocking how much info is out there about you.

I typed in one of my friends name.... they have 37 people with his name in Seattle... I didn't know his address so I clicked on a few of the people... low and behold... a photo of dude was on the site, lol. He was standing in between to big M&M guys at some amusement park, lol! I thought the Pussification had got him.

I didn't tell his azz about the site either (because we aren't really good friends and he flip flops sometimes). I tried to enlarge the picture but it asked me to pay to see more info that they had on him.

STRANGE!

Googling your name does not work... that ish was out there with my info on it....

I would share the site info but since I have so many haters on here... I'd be indirectly helping them ... again.

I hope the people you e-fight with find you and smite you down you haters.

The site is not illegal... you gave up the info freely... on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^lol

"not gonna give away this secret!" haha

News sites talk about it, and you can google it lol

But yeah it's kinda crazy tho, you can even search JUST the email address of the person, and that website gets you all the information.
The thing is, email is made for the internet, so somehow it gets around.

Keep in mind how girls are more cool with giving away emails rather than phone numbers (they think I can just ignore the email when i don't want to respond) but with those sites all you need is an email address to have a bunch of information smh.

Sites like this are a Stalker's Heaven.

funny how you had a change of heart once big rome told his story.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

niggaz and flies, man :smokinFP:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

From this point on it's going to cost $0.20 to use my name in your posts.

Paypal $0.20 to - biggrome@onlinemusicproduction.com if you need to enhance your FP posts by including my name.

Uhmm, I believe i started the thread ,i 'm charging you for posting in the thread i started. 40 please

Last edited:
Threads require posts to be deemed successful. Some thread partcipants see a need to use my name to make their post "somehow" more successful or effective. It's something I don't understand and never will so...

Using my name in vain will not be tolerated and I want full compensation for the use of my name. I still own it. I have also increased the usage fee... see sig.

No hate. Facebook is a haven for snoopers and people that are jealous of you to hate on you from afar. I never put anything personal on there. I actually deactivate my account every single time I log off....

Typical FB member...

"Look at that mofo... he in Hawaii, probably took a survey and got free tickets or something... I know he broke... I hate him... let me send him a friend request"

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny how you have a lack of comprehension skills, I doubted that some company named "business insider" has access to a 19's old student's IM transcripts which have happened half a decade ago.

The collecting of information across the internet is done with algorithms. To get someone's IM transcripts takes more than that.

Try to LOGICALLY explain how they got the IM transcripts. And do not use any of your conspiracy theories.

Man, I aint got time for this shit today.

I'm bout to send this quick message to my friends list members , then I'm bout to watch "Lord of the Rings" with my sons.

Holla!

Last edited:
Who cares?

They enjoyed it, so did I.

Fighting evil looking demon like creatures is far from gay. Spending time with my sons is way more fun than arguing on the net with F.P. anyday.

Back