• I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiten

Hi there,
tell me who else hates rock, my brother is a rock freak he blows up my speaker playin nirvan or areosmith , i haye rock Pain in the Arse. isn't it . tel me who else hates rock. :mad:

I believe you are the only one who doesn't like rock. With out rock I GUARANTEE that whatever music you listen to has rock influences, if it was made after 1948.

i dont usuaally hate rock, but i dont like , but i like tecno and i think it uses a rock fusion some of it kind. but i dont knwo i hate those DISTORTED GUITARS.

I can only listen to Tool and Kyuss... before I could also listen to deftones, but after hearing a few songs by them in just a weeks time, I grew tired.
Rock allmost all sounds the same, it's so boring. Crappy no-punch drums, a guitar, a bass and some vocals...
Ehhhh? did anyone say electronic music all sounds the same?
Then take a listen to a few rockbands. All the sounds are the same.

yesh chrissy , u're right , we are using the distort efx with teh TB303 for makin makin funky basses and stuff and they are using this for gettin them selves mad, i've seen a movie, in that movie they are playin guitars with distortion and they are are also showin their slut, man that video is awful. shittt. they were pissing allover the place and onc time a girl drank teh piss of the other girl , and she spit on to the public. man , ROCK realy gets a people mad, that's y i hate DA FUcCKIN ROCK MUSSIK . :cry:

Yeah. And they say people get weird of hearing trance and taking e and stuff... well look at some of the old rockheads!
Brain = 0%
Filthy, sticky hair = 60%
Arse=40%

haha

Sounds like you people are very un-educated about rock music. Yes, the songs on the radio all sound the same. But the few electronic songs on the radio all sound the same too. Don't bash my music. I don't bash yours. The new Deftones album is reminiscent of old Black Sabbath. I wish you hadn't given up on them so easily.

hey we are not BASHing u're music , but we are just talking that how bad can ROCK be... i prefer simple rock with no distortion and plain guitar

the song from ...um........i dont rememebr them , but they were really nice ppl, they were rock stars, and they played the whole song on a acaustic BASS and two plain acaustic guitars, man that song was good, i think it was BIG b, or deep purple. i dont know.

oh my god!!!!!!!Deep purple?the most over-rated band ever!!!!
Any other better suggestion?i mean i can hardly think about a deep purple song without distortion!and they suck anyway!!!

i like distorted guitar as well as clean.we are back to the topic:there is nothing definite.there are nice song without a dist guitar (meat puppets!!!!!anybody remeber those long haired country-rockers?i personally don't like country,but those guys were coooool---check their songs)as well as with overdrivvvven riffs!

MATT

come on guys!

rock has been one of the greatest mediums of expression for the last half century.

what about bands like the clash, the who, the beatles, bands who actually tried to say something and who made some incredible music in the process.

but it's not my place to mock other opinions or tell you what you should like, i'm not trying to do that. i'm just saying look where rock has been and with the right people where it could go.

peace

yes DEEP PURPLE, i like that song, it a good one, i only likes one song, from BON JOVI, tha is , BED OF ROSES, amn that song it really good, i gave that song to my gf and she was mine...;) , yes u're right rock has bee there for the halp century but now today ppl are makin new trands and new music, so every thing is good. i think.....Any more sugestions

PEACE

Every music is worth listening to. Well, most music... Rock is still a good thing... The problem is that there is A LOT of VERY LAME bands out there. Nothing new, but it is always good to say it.

So...

**** posers, all hail good music! :p

Your Right, VCO, every type of music is worth listening, rock is not my style. my brother listens to rock 15 hours in a day, so i ahte him for that m and he hates me coz i alsway remain in my studio, and keep tracjs like tance, techno, house and i'am movin to a new style named, 2step and trip-hop, and ,my partmner is a cool and he makes industrial , D&B,& R&B..

OK, every hip-hop song on the radio sounds the same. The lyrics are all about the same thing pretty much. There are a lot of good electronic artists out there, but much of what is heard is quarer note kick drum, snare on 2 and 4, lots of synth, and really sh*tty lyrics and vocals. I love all music (except Adult Contemporary). Deep Purple were just a bunch of guys with inflated-egos. The Meat Puppets rock. Too bad you don't hear about them much these days. Jiten you seem uneducated in general. Take a typing class and read about Rock n Roll. Yes, you are bashing rock. It is only your opinion that you prefer acoustic to electric. There are so many things that an electric guitar can do, including sounding like an acoustic.

Electronic music can't make a politcal or emotional statement like rock can.

yeah shaq that's what i was trying to say!!!

rock has a way of conveying messages, especially political ones, that electronica may never have. sure both are awesome, and i do love both ... but not much can compare to the first time i heard johnny rotten say : i am an antichrist i am an anarchist.

peace

lyrics sux... music shouldn't have lyrics unless the artists are Faithless or we're talking about oneshot cool vocals like the stuff Paul Brtschitsch, Elting-Lieb and Mac Zimms use.

Lyrics to songs are modern day poetry and prose. I wish that you could feel the way about music the way I do. But Liet and Jiten are both highly UN-educated about rock music. Manik and VCO know what's up. I can also tell you that any DJ who has never picked up a guitar(attempted to play), been in a band, or at least made a decent effort to communicate to other musicians, isn't worth sh*t. Liam Howlett, Fat Boy Slim, Moby, Van Dyk, Mainline, all had major rock influences.

One-shot lyrics are still lyrics dude.

Jiten said:
i dont usuaally hate rock, but i dont like , but i like tecno and i think it uses a rock fusion some of it kind. but i dont knwo i hate those DISTORTED GUITARS.

Check out Refused. Their album, "The Shape Of Punk To Come" It's a blend of hardcore music and techno beats and samples. You might like it, yet you might not. Download some mp3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back