jim morrison fans?

BrownWonda

indians love hip-hop.
iv been on my psychedelic rock lately and have become very interested in the doors, especially jim morrison. can anyone recommend a good biography on him as there are several out, not sure which one is the best

I never liked Morrison. I thought his voice was boring, and his band deserved a better singer. But he died, so I'm supposed to feel bad.

I never liked Morrison. I thought his voice was boring, and his band deserved a better singer. But he died, so I'm supposed to feel bad.

hahaha how dare you say jim morrison was not gods gift he died doing what he loved lol

Last edited by a moderator:
iv been on my psychedelic rock lately and have become very interested in the doors, especially jim morrison. can anyone recommend a good biography on him as there are several out, not sure which one is the best

I've heard good things about "No One Here Gets Out Alive." Haven't gotten a chance to read it though. If you're looking for a good documentary, check out When Your Strange. It's narrated by Johnny Depp and has some real good live Doors footage and tons about Jim.

Back