Hello, I'm new to this forum

Jiwan

Hello, I just recently joined this forum so I feel like I should introduce myself. My name is Jiwan. I've been making dance music for a year now, including Progressive House, Melbourne Bounce, Electro House, Moombahton, and etc. This website looks great and I hope to make a lot of networking and producer friends. Feel free to leave a comment to your soundcloud/twitter/facebook or other social media if you wanna help me get my networking thing started off haha

Welcome to the Forum!

Hopefully the community here can help you as it's helped me over the years! I definitely would not be where I am now if it wasn't for everyone here (mind you these individuals are spread out all over the forum - not just in the electronica section)

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I too hope this community will be a solid home base for me!

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I too hope this community will be a solid home base for me!

Sure it will! There are some gold posts here about anything related to music. Keep in mind that tons of doubts you may have, have already been answered on previous threads. So, the search function is your friend here. Also, there are pretty good general lines inside the stickied threads. I advice you to read them as well.

Welcome!

Back