GOA

How do u know ITS rocking tis year

How do u know ITS rocking tis year??????????

:? man, what makes you think so, that GOA ain't rocking? Goatrance is alive and kicking. Have you gone to Anjuna beach and vagador beach in Goa(the place). have you heard of israel ? you will see, how much goa is alive. visit a goa party and you will realise how much of the vibe is alive.
peace and love :D

DID IT ROCK DIS YEAR 2000

HEllo dude...
i've been in goa for the last 9 yrs and been partying there every year..as i'm from india and BOOMBAY..goa is few hours from boooooomBay.........
I'm a web admin for paradiso de Anjuna..the rest on anjuna..and the owner Jeh is a very good friend of mine...
partied in every corner of goa..

what my Q meant was after what happened in goa in 1999?????????????????????????????????????????????
would goa rock in 2000?

i'll find that out..sa all my friends are in goa dis year...

BOOOOOOOOMBAY ROCKS...
TRUST

:D shouts go out to TRUST. hey, i too am from Bombay. say, i want to attend a few parties in bombay. you know of any parties in bombay. whom to contact? please let me know.
you can catch me on ICQ 37641929.
peace, love and spirituality.

Ode to ANJUNA

well...i think all the crowd from bombay screws up the raves in goa !! since the place is so close to bombay...all the crappy crowd (no offence to TRUST or Devic) who live on indipop and bhangra end up in the raves and expect what they expect !! frankly....there's a lot more for people to undertand about trance to really know what its tryin to tell you....its when you stop listening to the music and the music starts listening to you.....
i've been there and done that....and besides north goa....bangalore is the place to be....no bombay filmdom, no noses in the air...and no ones really botheres if anyone's lookin at you or "am i lookin cool ?!"....is my hair gel still holding ?!?" or "wheres the beer ?!?" and "what the heck are those 'blue lights' ?! no mirrorball ?!" "my girlfriend's feeling uneasy here.." !!! and all i had to say was " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAKS !!" ...will these bombay people undestand rave at all ?!
and oh yeah !! i was in goa this year too...and goa still rocked like it should !!...errr..now where'd dat chillum go....
bom bholenath !

dimension13 .. i should say that enjoting trance music requires a certain level of imagination and freedom. And, i did observe that the ppl of bombay lack this. maybe you are right. but, for trance/goa to take off in bombay, it will quite a while....
i am saying this as an observation. i listen to goa most of the time and am into composing goa also. judging by my friends reaction, i can say they find it difficult to enjoy, or should i say understand . maybe it isn't their cup of tea. in bombay, one thing is for sure. if a song has a good video than it is assumed that the music is also good. and since, in goa, you have very few videos, ppl in bombay find it difficult to accept goa. and i really hate this thing about them.
i just approached a few music portals in bombay with my music. and they were like, "What type of music is this? Trance, what's that? Goa, that is even weirder" ..
but, i do know a handful of ppl who are really into goa and stuff.
dimension13, in case, you are in bombay, do give me shout..

bombay

you said it Devic...its pretty much the same here in bangalore too....but there is a cult of hardcore ravers !!
we're planning to take goa trance all the way here. i'd definitely like to hear the stuff you make devic...do you have someplace i can get your stuff from ?

Back