Funky Breakz!

Johnny Plastik

Ok.. I need info on Funky breaks. History, pioneers, etc.

All online websites are welcomed too.
Those Funky breaks are raw! hehe

Thanks in advanced.
-JP

history..

funky breeaks were born by a man named dj notalent..
he spun his tracks and so on to croowds of uneducated people..after these uneducated peeps heard it they spread it to more uneducated peeps..
u can find funky breaks at many florida stores..they are on a wall that says we cahrge 20 dollars for a onesided record..
sthats all i know about funky breaks..have fun shopping..and remeber break da beat yo..kos its funky..
peace out icey style..
funky breaks are mad wack/..

Check out gigafunk records, i think breaksworld site is down but im not sure. Icee was definently a pioneer in the funky breaks scene. You may like stuff off Kaleidoscope records,union,or xsquisite(?). some other big names in funky breaks is djfixx , malicous mike, djx, brad smith, tony faline,and huda hudia to name a few. id say baby anne or debbie d were the female pioneers of the scene.If you really want some info go to fla. the funky breaks capital.

What year is this, '97?

None of those sites have anything to do with funky breaks, but check them out because Nu Skool is the proverbial ****.

man, fukk you, poloblunt.....

nobody here'z rippin on your style......

funky florida breakz pa's and dj's are some of the most innovative musical talents in the world....

give respect where respect is due.......

peece.....

Thanks guys. I've gotten into some really funky ****.
Dave London's **** is off the hook. Grabbed a new Baby Anne track, Fury. Grabbed some Icey remixes also. R-Fresh and Infiniti is awesome.

Thanks for the input.

Back