Does/has anyone in here go to FullSail etc.?

FLA_Clay

Ill be out of the army in a few months...and ill be moving back to Florida...i wanna start school, but i only wanna go for music, and i find a lot of universities kinda...idk...anyways, ive looked at fullsail, SAE, recording connection bla bla bla, seems to be pros and cons of them of course, just like with anything, but i was wondering if anyone here has gone to any of these schools or something similar, and what is your opinion on them! thanks in advance for the feedback!

I only take GE classes at Full Sail online so I don't know much about their production courses. I do know of a guy who graduated from there and produced a track that ended up making it to Armin van Buuren's, A State of Trance, this year. I go to Los Angeles Recording School which is more of a recording engineer school but a lot of the things they teach there pertains to production as well. They even have teachers who produce and DJ as well so it isn't strictly studio engineer school. My suggestion is take a tour and talk to instructors who teach at the school and try to find out what kind of backgrounds they have because a lot of the time the stuff that helps you out more is not the curriculum they teach it's the extra time that you take to talk to the teachers about what you are trying to do. Like me, I always take time to ask for help or ask questions or just talk about EDM production and DJing.

Back