DJ

W

wigadee

i want to know who you believe is no. 1 in the DJ world and why? i love fergie and lisa lashes. anyway let me know!

PLASTIC ANGEL!!

No doubt!
Plastic angel makes the BEST Trance in the intire world. I have listened to more than 300 trance dj's in the last couple of years, (more!!) and this is the stuff you remember!
Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://djchriss.has.it

Skratch DJ: DJ qbert or DJ Flare
Jungle DJ: Dieselboy, his mixes or seamless and his tracks are tight as ****.

Sasha :)
It's sooooo mellow, lovey and smooth!! It's like listening to a dream :) Not only can the man mix to get the crowd jumping, but he has a certain style that makes you go from emotion to emotion sooo well.

Maybe a little off topic, but anyway:
The best Dj's are the ones who can make 6-8 minutes of almost the same tune feel like 2 minutes.

I mean, take Bas Molendyk.
In the act "Just Married" he used only one simple tune and a bassline and you can't feel the 8 minutes passing at all.

At the first breakdown you think "oh, we are just getting started, only the breakdown lies 5,30 minutes into the track.
This is one Dj and Composer I'd like to hear more of.

I don't know what I would do with out music, like you other said befor it is like a drug, I totally belive it. I use it as a mood adjuster/enhancer. When I'm happy, I listen to some good old bob marly or anything else that has a happy mood to it, and when I want to be cheerd up or something like that I just listen to something like "I can see clearly now". I find my self listening to a varaity of music now adays, from the 60's genre like "The Doors" and "Eric Clapton" to today some house beats like "J & R Project" or some "zombie nation" . So I belive you are what you listen to, I can't stnd listening to bands like Kor or anything else like that casue it put's me i a bad mood, Thast party why I stopped litening to rap altogether. I still pop in one of my old 2pac, or old school snoop cd's but rarly. So i suggest you do this aswell, there are so many great songs other there, Just yesterday I got an the gladiator soundtrac, it has some great orchastra on it if yoru looking for some, or a chior song from "the thin red line". It's just awesome. Feel free to comment if you disagree or whatever. I would like to discuss some or on this subject.

"Fo shizzle ma nizzle" Snoop Dogg

lates slate05

Back