Have Dancehall Riddims

M

moemedi

Dumelang!

My name is Moemedi "Red Pepper" Ramogapi calling from South Africa, but originally from Botswana. I am love dancehall very much and have started producing riddims with reason and at the moment they are soundsing alright.

I am looking for Producers and artists that I can work with in Jamaica to get my riddims released. I would like to one day get Djs like Buju, Sizzla, Capleton, Vybz Kartel riddim my riddims, if you see what I mean. I am very interested in working with hot unknow DJs too. I believe that ever one dneeds a chance. So if you are in JA and know Producers or studios that are intrested in what I am talking about please give me a call.

Would like to work with Don " VENDETTA" Bennett, I really enjoy what he does, BIG UP

I forgot to mention that I am very new making music or riddims. i work in reason and could email you the reason file for you to have a listen to and tell me what you think I could improve the tune.

I dont know how to post the music onto the site as I am very new to future producer. If you happen to like what I do could do mix the tunes I send you and give them to artists to ride the riddims? I think it is best if I email you the tune as I know how to do that.

I have just registered with Versionist and hope that they will reply me soon witht the accsess codes.

How How does versionist work, you make a riddim and load it on line and what happens after that?

Do people contact you from there?

Thank you for the reply.

I will look into getting it properly mixed by some one with more experience.

When you say that the sound is old school, are you refering to the sound of the drums, what is it in particular that you think I should change or keep in mind when producing my next riddim.

I will however take time and make changes to the CHU-CHU Riddim.

Another question is what if I make a tune, how do I get to work with artists who can deejay from where I am and what is the procedure in doing this?

Big UP Selector Waxx, MOdizel & Mr. Curlz

if you have some money to burn, you can get all the artists you listed to cut dubplates over your own riddim, providing they like the riddim.

you can get almost everyone you listed to cut a dub for around 500$ U.S. each, give or take a hundred dollars or so.

there was another really great thread here about getting artists to voice over riddims, including the legal aspects of it, but i think it got lost in the last DB crash.. :/

Back