Want to produce a mixtape for an MC

mitchgeist

Hello everyone, I am a beatmaker and would like to take my music a step further and create a whole mixtape with just one MC. If you have the time, and are willing to write to 7-10 beats of mine I would love to work as a team to create an awesome sound. We could have a themed mixtape and everything, pretty much down for whatever. If you have the time/patience to do this I would like to hear some of your stuff so we could get started.

Some beats I have made are here - mitchgeist's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Check them out and let me know what you think.

7-10 tracks from 1 hot artist next to impossible. you might be better off makeing a compilation mixtape. loke 4 or 5 artists

Hey man im also looking to make a mixtape and need someone to help me out by making beats but my style is a bit defferent than yours could you make something like atombreaking by dibiase or rickshaw by flying lotus. The joust by caveman? Something to that nature. If you can help me out by making me some beats to use id kill em and give creds no doubt. Any one who makes beats should help me. Thanks alot

Back