Promotional Network for Producers

JustBeats187

I've just started a new channel called "Just Beats" for the uploading of beats produced by talented producers. The plans for this channel is to grow and become a promotional platform for producers using YouTube and eventually social media networks such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

I want to invite you to submit music owned by you for us to upload. This will give you a free promotional platform in exchange for giving us the right to monetize your videos. Right now, our channel has got only one uploaded video as it's newly created, but we plan on growing with the help of producers to create a network. My aim is to upload a video with a beat daily to keep that online presence.

1st Video:

Note: By submitting music to us you give JustBeats187 the right to use the Content Provided commercially in all YouTube audiovisual content. You agree to give JustBeats187 the right to use all past, present, and future content commercially in all YouTube audiovisual content. You warrant that a) you own and control all rights to the Content Provided and that the Content Provided does not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third parties, b) in the event that the rights to the Content Provided are assigned to another party, the party will adhere to the aforementioned agreement and c) you are fully authorized to enter this agreement.

Back