Newb 4 casual collab, ur project or mine...

Eplanet

Hi.

So I have experimented with my software/sounds and am ready to start my first song. I have 2 acapellas with a vague sound in mind, but wouldnt mind seeing what you have going on and giving my input. Im in mid 30s and grew up listening to genres from Depeche Mode,New Order/N.W.A, L.L. Cool J/ACDC, Cult/some top 40.

The projects I have are going Electronica/Techno, but I wont mind trying Hip-hop if you initiate. (another acapella i have Heaven on Earth - Belinda Carlisle, had the best mix, on Utube, to a reggae beat.)

I have Rooms on Fire (80's) and Blue Denium, both from Stevie Nicks. I am going for a harder Techno-ish style for Blue D, and a little less popish dance for Rooms.(mild Happy Hardcore? alternative-pop? ha)

i am still looking for sounds at the moment, but may just pick something "close enuf" to start. I have several Gigs of what, i suspect, are generic loops/samples. I do have a little bit picked out i can send you/post at **********.

The only definitive thing i have in mind is to try and avoid cymbals/high-hats/shakers (for any hip-hop mixdown these may be ok tho)

so im not asking/looking for a big commitment, just that you/me return something different than what was given.

thx
Eplanet

Back