New Website Looking to Spotlight Producers

100Degreez

We are in the process of building a website that will focus specifically on producers and production. We are looking to spotlight producers that are unique, talented, and have a story to tell. Producers on all levels are encouraged to submit music. A new producer will continuously spotlighted with the idea to promote them to new artists looking for beats. We, behind the website, will also act as a manager for anyone interested in selling music, as we possess many notable connections within the music industry constantly on the search of beats or new talent.

We will also be running contests for both producers/artists, as well as putting together instrumental tapes to highlight producers who'd like attention to their music.

Any submissions/questions can be PM'ed to me or here in this thread

Last edited:
We are also working with some major artists for their upcoming projects. If you have the talent or the right beats we're looking for, we will be happy to share more information with you regarding the process.

Do you want us to have tags in our beats or just the raw untouched sound, and what format?

Feel free to leave the tags in and send MP3's if possible with full length beats. Hearing the change-ups of the beat and the entire feel of it is important, as some producers make a dope hook and melody but the change-ups and other aspects of the beat that you don't hear in a snippet. I prefer MP3 links as I can listen to them on my phone, as some links make it difficult. Also, some of the artists I work with basically only listen to beats on their phone because the engineer takes care of everything else.

MP3 is the best because you aren't sending the WAV file out which can easily be stolen and the MP3 format takes up less room memory wise.

as far as that is concerned you can take a look at my MUSICCENTRO then, I have a free download in there in my signature, as well as my YOUTUBE which you can hear all my recent released work, and if you like my style I have many other unreleased ones we can talk about. how's that sound?

as far as that is concerned you can take a look at my MUSICCENTRO then, I have a free download in there in my signature, as well as my YOUTUBE which you can hear all my recent released work, and if you like my style I have many other unreleased ones we can talk about. how's that sound?

Perfect. If I like what I hear I'll get in touch with you.

I checked out your MUSICCENTRO. Not interested. Thank you for the interest though.

I am musician/producer from Rhode Island trying working my way up, don't have much projects at the moment but will be providing more and more every week. Currently I am a PC technician so that's the way I currently pay my bills, I'm looking forward to having music as a way to pay my bills because its one thing I absolutely love. I am a music producer who produces hip hop beats and more such as trance, house, and electronic music. Music is my heart, body, and soul, I can't live without it, this is why I'm working my hardest towards to becoming a music producer and obtaining that as my career so i can put my full potential and dedication towards the music. Give it a listen and enjoy, thank you for this opportunity.

https://soundcloud.com/liftedmind-1

Back