In Need of a/or many Producers

T

TommyP

Wussup guyz,

I came on this forum looking for Producers that can deliver some hott industry style production.

My situation is, I've been sitting idle out of the studio for awhile do to lack of production. I'm looking for good sounding radio playable hiphop beats. Kinda like a Jay-Z, Fab, Kanye, Alchemist, Nas style.

I been rappin for awhile now.. about 6 years, didnt get extremly serious till about 3 years ago.

I have an investor waiting on me to present a business plan thats being written up currently.

I'm looking for beats that are not posted all over the internet or are being distrobuted around. I'm looking for acouple producers at max like 3 or 4 to produce just about an entire album.

I am NOT looking for free beats, so dont worry about that. I do not own a myspace or soundclick (i dont want to) so if you want to hear what I'm about just PM me we'll hook up on AIM or MSN or something and ill let you peep acouple tracks.

If your interested PM me and we'll talk more about my situation.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, couldnt find anything more suitible.

Peace...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's good man?

Check out the myspace in my sig, I have remixes on there. I don't have a soundclick por any of that. Check out my stuff and see if you like the style. Get back at me and let me know what's good

Still looking for more producers...

Also lookin for local katz.... Hollywood, FL... around the 305, 954 area.. if any one is around here hit me up also.

But I still need beats..

Thanks to the people that hit me up, still looking for more producers for that right style.

Hit me up on AIM, Lyrical43 and we can talk bizz

im usually on around nights.. after 6pm

Still need more producers guys..

If you got some real production, please hit me up.

Wavez i like the quality of that remix.. the rest of your tracks aren't playing for me right now for some reason.

You sound serious, and driven. id be interested in talking to you about this at some point.

Problem is im about to be gone for the next month or so, without acess to a computer or anything.

So if your still interested then, ill get at you when i get back.

100% serious..

If you are a serious producer i will send you my demo sampler, i got about 7 songs in one u can peep.

I dont think any of you will be uninterested with working with me =)

only thing about me is im extremely picky with beats.

So please, come at me with serious..serious production.

yo Phate hit me up AIM, i wanna hear more...

Ill send u my sampler...we'll see what we can do

De-god sounds like you in the right direction..hit me and we'll see what we can do.

TommyP said:
yo Phate hit me up AIM, i wanna hear more...

Ill send u my sampler...we'll see what we can do

De-god sounds like you in the right direction..hit me and we'll see what we can do.

u said u got msn as well?? whats that, i dont really use AIM at all
Ill get at you tonight.

ah, thought my post was deleted or something...

Still searching guys

Back