Music distribution - get your Music on Itunes, Amazon, and More...

johnny nobody

Itunes.jpg

Independent Music Artist are you looking for Distribution for Your Music? Do you have an album or single that you have completed and looking forward to getting it to your fans and creating New Ones? we have putting out Great artist and we are looking for more upcoming Artist and groups that are releasing Quality music in all genres. These are some of the avenues that we cover digitally. and also if you are a label and need distribution we can help.

iTunes
Spotify
Amazon
Digita
l eMusic
Rhapsody
Zune
Juno Digital
Google Music
Beatport
Rdio
Thumbplay
Grooveshark
Medianet Stores (Mog, Synacor, iMesh, etc.)
Deezer (France)
GoGoYoko (Iceland)
Simfy (Germany)
iMusica (South America)
Mobile Outlets (Jam)
itunes match,
Youtube
VIO
And More. . .. . ..

Serious Inquires Only
Pm For more info. Black Panther - Heavy Mental Factory Single Cover.jpg

aslong as im not signing my rights over, i been through this before and loss some of my best work to a distribution not knowing how to distribute my music. check me out on youtube just type in SkitszoEntertainment

To To SkitszoEntertainment:

Manekinekopro is not looking to nor have we taking the rights of any artist material that we do distribution for. We are looking to help artist that we believe in get their music to the mass and help build a buzz for the Artist. If you have any further questions PM me and I'll give you my email so that we can discuss this further.

Black Panther
www.djblackpanther.com

---------- Post added 11-05-2012 at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2012 at 05:53 PM ----------

Slow_Li I had a chance to checkout your stuff. It's very different from the releasaes that we currently have out. Pm let me know a few details of what you have in mind.

Black Panther
Manekinekopro
www djblackpanther com

Last edited:
Back