Looking to work with different artists (FREE BEATS!)

Jay Urban Music

Hello,
I am currently looking for young & talented artists (rappers mostly and pop artists as well) from all over the world, and I'm doing a promo for myself by giving FREE untagged .WAV beats to them (one or two tags still might be on beats for promotion purposes).
Now I want to ask you if you are interested in getting a FREE beat from my beat catalog, and you also might get more beats for free later on, depending on how our collaboration works out later. Most of my beats are Hip-Hop, Trap genre but you can also find a lot of great Dance, Club, Pop and Electro-Hop beats on my website. So, I am very open-minded, and willing to work with anyone who is interested and has recordings that I might like.
Here is my website with beats: www.JayUrbanMusic.com you can choose any beat and please make sure to listen to at least first ten beats from the catalog, since all the beats are in different genres and styles. You can PM me with your soundcloud link here or email jayurbanonline@gmail.com. Thank you guys,

JayUrbanMusic

Back