fattycyclops

Sup guys I'm looking for tracks for my Twitch and Youtube channels

What I need from you.

Tracks in MP3 format and written permission to use/broadcast

What you get from me

Exposure on my Twitch.tv channel with commands with links to your web page/fb

links in the description of my YT videos to your webpage/fb

PM me if you are interested

No talk of numbers. No talk of who you are or what your brand is.

"Exposure" won't get anyone on this forum anything, unless it's to a considerable number of views.

Instead, anyone who is interested in this gig, give your price. Unless you're new to the game, you'll most likely be looking for monetary benefits anyway. Those new to the game probably won't be up to fattycyclops standards.

No offence though. Obviously, you're new yourself and are looking for some hand outs. I would suggest you spend a small amount of money on some music elsewhere, or offer similar amounts (if not more) to the FPers here. I would suggest the latter, ofcourse. Adding value to the community I'm in, and all.

what type of muic are you looking for?

I like all sorts of music so I'm pretty open, house, dnb,techno,jungle,dubstep,electonica etc

No talk of numbers. No talk of who you are or what your brand is.

"Exposure" won't get anyone on this forum anything, unless it's to a considerable number of views.

Instead, anyone who is interested in this gig, give your price. Unless you're new to the game, you'll most likely be looking for monetary benefits anyway. Those new to the game probably won't be up to fattycyclops standards.

No offence though. Obviously, you're new yourself and are looking for some hand outs. I would suggest you spend a small amount of money on some music elsewhere, or offer similar amounts (if not more) to the FPers here. I would suggest the latter, ofcourse. Adding value to the community I'm in, and all.

Correct I am new (ish) I would have posted links to my YT and Twitch but I'm currently under 5 posts so can't. My YT and Twitch are the same as my user name here btw (fattycyclops) but u will have to search for now rather than just click a link if you want to check me out.

i wouldn't call it hand outs but you are right, my budget is limited. If you are new and I like what you have done then I will play/link/promote you. I would rather partner with someone that other people haven't heard much of.

i have seen other streamers grow very quickly over a short space of time and bring their music partners along for the ride aswell. The Twitch and YT community can benefit the Music community I'm sure. If it's money you are after then name your price and il take a look for sure.

For those interested then:

Fatty Cyclops is a You Tube and Twitch channel dedicated to Minecraft and GTA V gameplay (I noticed FIFA, COD and Battlefield too).

You obviously want to be a You Tube personality, therefore it would be good to tell us what type of music you like in your OP. You didn't mention Hip Hop, so I can only presume you wouldn't be interested in the majority of my label. I have one producer though, you may like him. I've got him a gig on a game development team to do their score and I'd say he'd suit your GTA V videos... I'll PM you my e-mail and you can e-mail me. We can take it from there then.

In regards to links... You can actually still post links... Just do it like:

youtube . com / usename - Most visitors will assume to take the spaces out!

Hand outs was a poor word choice by me, sorry. It wasn't meant insultingly.

Also, another thing... If you're a You Tube partner or looking to become one, it would be a good idea to say so. It gives people an idea whether you're doing this as a hobby or to eventually make money. They'll align themselves accordingly then. "If you're making money, I want a piece of the pie", etc etc.

For those interested then:

Fatty Cyclops is a You Tube and Twitch channel dedicated to Minecraft and GTA V gameplay (I noticed FIFA, COD and Battlefield too).

You obviously want to be a You Tube personality, therefore it would be good to tell us what type of music you like in your OP. You didn't mention Hip Hop, so I can only presume you wouldn't be interested in the majority of my label. I have one producer though, you may like him. I've got him a gig on a game development team to do their score and I'd say he'd suit your GTA V videos... I'll PM you my e-mail and you can e-mail me. We can take it from there then.

In regards to links... You can actually still post links... Just do it like:

youtube . com / usename - Most visitors will assume to take the spaces out!

Hand outs was a poor word choice by me, sorry. It wasn't meant insultingly.

Also, another thing... If you're a You Tube partner or looking to become one, it would be a good idea to say so. It gives people an idea whether you're doing this as a hobby or to eventually make money. They'll align themselves accordingly then. "If you're making money, I want a piece of the pie", etc etc.

Thanks for the PM there is an email on its way,

I think you are right I should have been more specific.

I don't think hiphop would be a good fit for me as I think the game chat would conflict with the lyrics. Unless it was the instrumental version.

My ultimate aim is to be partnered by both YT and Twitch but my pie , currently, is a very small one.

You have a label? I've been producing 7 years and never released my work to anyone, much, till today. Check thiis

Last edited:
Back