Looking for an online session guitarist for your track?

FarrerMusic

Hello,

My name is Ben Farrer and I have just started a company called Farrer Music. We record electric guitar tracks for producers of all styles and genres. If you need a session guitarist for your track but don't want the hassle of booking studio time and setting up the session, then you could benefit from Farrer Music. We record tracks of up to 6 minutes in length for just £10 and work closely with the producer to make sure we capture the sound they are looking for.

How it works?

The producer sends me an audio file of the track they want guitar recorded over and details about how you want the recording.
Part of the track will be recorded and sent to you as a preview to make sure that it is what you are looking for.
Once you confirm it sounds good, the full track will be recorded and the audio file will be sent to you.

If you are interested in our services or just want to check out some of our previous recordings then please visit the Farrer Music facebook page at facebook/Farrermusiccompany. On this page you can find links to our soundcloud account and lots of other useful information about Farrer Music.

Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you soon at Farrer Music!

Last edited:
Back