looking for beats

K

k.reala

I'm looking for something live, basically a club banger. Let me know your price.

Just curious. If artists have never heard of you, why would you charge them $250? I'd just use that money to buy a cheap ass MIDI keyboard. There's not a link to your beatz neither. I would like to hear em though. Hope you're not thinking of this as a dis neither, just adding two cents from another producer.

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=271902&content=music

Jay

i can understand where you are coming from. plus me and your and many others are "upincoming producers" but ever since i started out making music, i have been making money.

not only that, i network with artist from all around. to try and develop a bond with them so in the near future we could work with each other or if i wanted them to be featured on someone's album.

i've been doing alot of beats for underground artist in the bay area as well as in LA, and ATL. once you learn about the music bussiness, you will learn not to sell your self short. plus with all the $ that needs to go in just to make an album is expensive. even that little bar code can cost you a pretty penny. aswell as graphic art, promotion, mixing/mastering. all that cost money. even to copywrite your materia is $30.00 and to get your self established with a performance rights from either BMI or ASCAP is like $100 and sumthin.

i have sold manybeats and once you get more in demand or better yet once you start getting more work, you increase your prices. its called supply and demand, they teach that in school btw. i charge from $250.00 and up, depending on what it is.

I dont like uploading my music cuz now days people like to steal your music, and yes all my music is copywritten and yes iam with BMI
(hopefully some royaltie checks will come in :/ )

i upload little sons i just play around with just to have fun with, like if some of my friends come over and we just wanna be hella funny, nothing to serious.

Http://www.pressplayproductionz.tk
and
Http://www.soundclick.com/incognitobeatz

(note: the Mac DRe dedication song, the laurin hill song, and the big band song are all new all new, the big band song i did about 5 months ago, and the laurin hill song was just some **** i wanted to have fun with nothing to serious tho cuz its all off key, but trust i can do better if i wanted to)

ive been noticing soe good music thats coming out from alot of these "up incoming" producers and they sell their music for so cheap when they can be making more money then that. i do make good qualitie music that people love to hear, but you will only get my last years pick at my site at soundclick.com cuz i hate uploading their but my new site at mixposure.com is very nice hope you like it
heres the link again
Http://www.pressplayproductionz.tk

and to get your self established with a performance rights from either BMI or ASCAP is like $100 and sumthin.

not true bro...its free. but all the other stuff is true... $250 is extremely reasonable for a beat if the person is serious

who said anything about exclusive rights? do i have stupid written on my 4head? 250 for non exclusive rights, aggreement contract for x amount of years...thats how long ONLY you can lease it for. i wont sell exclusive, cuz all my beats is hotter then herpes and aids mix together.

-Press Play Productionz

lol...after reading that i had to check your **** out...i crap better beats then that...sorry but if you come cocky like that you better be packin heat

thanks for your criticsm on my year + old beatz... i dont upload anything anymore (often), trust me, press play productionz came along way from those songs...plus those are already sold anyway

dirt cheap for his beats... funny. and its not even exclusive ****.

cheap is relative to what ur buying.

that is a average price tho, it depends on the situation like i said. and yea ur right they are cheap and i still dont understand why people out on the internet think that its so much money.

This sh.t is old but I didnt hear anything hear that I can't do myself so I left this post alone. one.

Back