Get your beats mixed and mastered

yoTrakkz

**The Peoples Producer**
Whats good FP, My team is looking for more producers to work with. We beat everyone's price when it comes to this. You need to have your stuff mixed right in order to make some noise. CLICK HERE to see our statement. If someone wants a free mix we are willing to mix someones beat for free just to prove our quality.

It only cost 10 dollars to get your beat mixed. Do not put beats online unmixed people. They WONT sell without a good mix. Give us a shot, Trust me you wont be disappointed.

Someone contact me for a free mix!

Last edited:
thanks fam... most of my piano's come from my fantom

---------- Post added 03-04-2012 at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-02-2012 at 02:31 AM ----------

bump it up

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is the best deal your gonna find! They do hi-quality work. If your looking to get your tracks mixed get it done by them

I can't understand how you can offer mixing for $10. That near minimum wage for a hour in the UK and it takes more than an hour to mix a track properly.

I can't understand how you can offer mixing for $10. That near minimum wage for a hour in the UK and it takes more than an hour to mix a track properly.

You are right, it is minimum wage. But we are able to afford to do it at this price because we already have so many clients locally paying our normal price.

i just took these guys up the offer to do a free mix and its a good mix! It was better than the guy I use now who charges me 40 so i'm sold.

i just took these guys up the offer to do a free mix and its a good mix! It was better than the guy I use now who charges me 40 so i'm sold.

Thanks Lee, enjoyed mixing your work and looking for to doing more!

**Attention** we wont be keeping the rate at 10 dollars much longer. We were only looking for a small group of producers to work with. We are getting to our "10 dollar" limit. So if anyone else is interested better hurry up!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Edit:

There is NO limit to how big your project is, We will mix it all for 10 bucks. Its that simple, Just ask other users about our quality. We put alot of time and effort into each individual beat. We are a full time Audio and Video company. We will put you ahead of the competition!

---------- Post added 04-30-2012 at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-07-2012 at 04:30 PM ----------

Whats good FP, My team is looking for more producers to work with. We beat everyone's price when it comes to this. You need to have your stuff mixed right in order to make some noise. CLICK HERE to see our statement. If someone wants a free mix we are willing to mix someones beat for free just to prove our quality.

It only cost 10 dollars to get your beat mixed. Do not put beats online unmixed people. They WONT sell without a good mix. Give us a shot, Trust me you wont be disappointed.

Someone contact me for a free mix!

We currently are not accepting any more "full songs" at that rate. But we will still do the beats for 10 with out a problem.

Back