Free Graphic design work

whats good,
I hope your still doing this,

can you make me something that looks like the picture on my soundclick, but maybe mess around with it a little because right now it looks a little too simple,

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=651839

alternativley, you could also make someithing like a record and in the centre where the lable is, have it say S.L.N. Productions,

or

maybe something that incorporates a turntable with a record and keyboard, and my name S.L.N. Productions

or maybe a mashup of all of the above, lol

let me know whats good,

Peace!

Hey Man I really liked the work you have done so far. If you want to, check out the website, www.herb480.com - im trying to get a banner on the top of a similar size, saying "Herb Labs", with maybe some studio equipment faded in or something. Just have away at it, bring your own creativity in, i like your style.

I need a logo designed in "reprint" quality.
Something crisp and large enough that I could use for a wrap on a vehicle - or a small logo on a CD.
I've got a HORRIBLE sample of my idea as the default picture on my label's myspace
www.myspace.com/mmgmovement

I'd like basically the same layout
Prefer the << || >> to be seperated from the text with a line across the top and bottom
and instead of "mvmnt" it needs to say "movement"

Get at me on Gmail at : midastouch@gmail.com if you're willing to hook this up.

ey man.
i want suttin like Warren O....but with Evo (thick full fancy font). maybe with bright outline color or w.e would match with the NY city inside the letters. maybe glowing
and Hazed Khaoz...get dark with it if u can. Red n Black. Gothic Lettering.
if it aint too much. i'd also like a logo. Biohazard Productions. and The Art Of War. let your creativity go wild on this.
and a final request. an album cover. inserts. and back cover. titled "The Grim Aftermath"

ill give you whatever you want in return. such as. programs, softwares, w.e u need.
i can get anything free if it isnt materialistically solid lol

What up all, ima get to the stuff i havent yet as soon as i have a little time.

But just to clarify, i dont need your beats, software, or whatever. i have just as much skill/acess to the internet, if not more, than most of you.

peace

ay whats good, you a sick dude, if you still doin this i was tryna get D.CHA with like the outline of the state of maryland incorporated, maybe behind it or inside it, using colors red black yellow and white, my emails dcha17@hotmail.com, lemme know thanks

Last edited:
can you make ont the says Beat Flippaz Productions on it !!! just exactly how that warren O sign looks except wee its yellow make it red !

If you are still doing some stuff, I'm definantly interested. It doesn't have to be for free, but I would like to have my own logo.

hey man i really need a logo something like R.A.P-PRODUCTIONS but in crazy writing maybe with some money around it lol much appreciated if you do this thanks bro!

try white writing with those buildings in each letter and like 100$bils circling the tag thanks alot again

Last edited by a moderator:
vursatyl0601 said:
Update: Chi (Warren O)
WarrenOcopy.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what font is that?

aight all, im done doin these for free. Im sorry if i didnt get to you i did as many i had time for. i got a lot of requests on here and in my inbox.

If you are serious about this and paypal able, hit me via pm and ill hook you up for 5 or 10.

and ill do album covers for 15, 10 if you provide me GOOD photos to work with.

peace,
ffamily

Accost said:
u didnt even do one lol but its whateva

again im sorry if i didnt get to doin yours. i Thought i would have more time to work on these, but i have a lot of stuff going on right now that i have to focus on, IE school, work, and my own music.

if i have time sometime in the future ill do it again, but i really cant be giving my time away like this right now, nor do i want to.

Back