All ya'll so called producers need to holla at ya boy

T

Texas Boy

Yo all ya'll so called producers need to come holla at me. I got tha talent to make it to tha top. If you want a sample come email me at JOSHALEX15@AOL.com

I would say all you so called rappers need to come with some money, but it won't do any good. People think they can get by on skillz alone. Plus you didn't say that you weren't paying. I'm assuming your not asking for free beats.

If your really serious though, (meaning your paying)and you have talent, then I can get you some serious beats, from myself or others. If your wanting free beats, then I can't help you though.

Check me out, im always down for a collab-and if u like workin with me, and u feelin my tracks then its a business relationship too, thats how i usually operate---

www.soundclick.com/shadowpump

but one thing cuz-you wont be dissappointed with the beats---

Texas Boy said:
I ain't lookin for beats I'm lookin for a deal

"So called producers" don't offer too many deals. Get some "real producers" from here and work on your own demo CD for starters and then think about either selling it or shopping it to A & R's.

Texas Boy said:
I ain't lookin for beats I'm lookin for a deal

So are about a million other people, but seriously....Do you have any material for people to hear? If so you need to let people hear it.

Texasboy,..There are proper ways to go about a deal First work with kats(producers/beatsmiths and MC's)in here that is what collaborations is all about and then shop for a deal.Using sentences like "SO CALL PRODUCERS" and not offering payment or bringing something on the table to work with producers won't get you anywhere..There are lots of talented producers here you'll be amazed at what they'll do for you and your music as well as keeping you informed about the industry and music business..Get a demo going and I am sure there are producers that will work out something with you.
Best of luck on your project.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Say Town, if you got talent, then I'll drop you beats. You haven't presented anything proving such. Excuse me for being skeptical, but emcees are a dime a dozen.

Back