** Get The FP Shirts **

no idea man... It's all on CafePress's side ... We get a small kickback from sales to help keep the site alive.

try again... I ordered a few shirts a while back and didnt see any "charge" but the shirt prices.

Thanks to everyone who got shirts and SUPPORT FP, HELP US KEEP FP ALIVE

take care

-mano

Dot_Robinson said:
I've been meaning to make this complaint for the longest. I copped the sweater like a year ago.
I ordered the XL and you mofos sent me XXL.
I gave that sh*t away.
I was hella pissed.
I just needed to vent for a sec.

Hey

This is not US making the shirts, it is CAFE PRESS

they have a 1-800 number you can call.
They would have taken it back! :)

It's cool that you let us know how it's working, but again next time you can tell Cafe Press. We dont make the shirts.

-------------

as far as quality, I bought some a while back, and NO problem at all... Gets washed, wear all the time, etc... Some from 3 years ago. Unless Cafe Press changed their quality, I don't know of any proble with the shirts.

Thanks

Last edited:
my post has a link to the CAFE PRESS STORE
click on that
then you are there... look at the shirts, put them in the cart, check out

Throwd Azz Shirts Mano....Im going to get me one ....but one question...Can I have..."BKster"...on one of the short sleeves on the right side....ya Feel Me?....Personalized Just For Me...?..

BKster

hah im really diggn em im deff going to buy that one wit the record on it

Mr.Bytch Killa said:
Throwd Azz Shirts Mano....Im going to get me one ....but one question...Can I have..."BKster"...on one of the short sleeves on the right side....ya Feel Me?....Personalized Just For Me...?..

BKster

hey man... thank you for supporting FP... sorry we can't do that at the moment as it's "cafe press" who make the shirts when you order them. If we ever make our own screen prints "at home", we'll look into doing more personalized stuff

thanks again everyone for buying shirts, and wearing them, promoting FP, REPRESENTING FP out there! :hello:

damn i might have to copp a couple of these haha. 1 in black 1 in blue n 1 in red, I might have to get a hoody too....later when the wheather calms down lol....vegas heat succs balls ! GOOD LOOKS MANO ! :cheers:

DAMMit!

so has anyone scored these WITHOUT a creditcard yet!?

i have paypal, 'confirmed' or whatever...
and still, i cant get the damn visa **** from them without a cc#.

been waitin years!
but i still dont put cc#s on the internet.

bah..
let me know if you have a method.

i am the kind of person that like to wear t shirts in this category, so the future producer shirts are shirts that i can wear whenever i am working in the laboratory or studying in the Educational Facility

diagnosis said:
i am the kind of person that like to wear t shirts in this category, so the future producer shirts are shirts that i can wear whenever i am working in the laboratory or studying in the Educational Facility

word.

i like to rock it kinda casual in all my facilities too...

:monkey: :monkey:

Back