Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Get The FP Shirts **

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    first post here... the beatmaker and heat shirts are dope.

Thanks
    Peace I just ordered two more of those Beatmaker shirts, now my whole crew got them and we are going to put our names on the back make it look hot

Thanks
    Originally posted by DaNOC
    Peace I just ordered two more of those Beatmaker shirts, now my whole crew got them and we are going to put our names on the back make it look hot
    Man thank you for all your support... It really makes a difference. Say hi to the crew! A group-pic would be great!
    PLEASE HELP FP BY CLICKING ON

Thanks
    Bet when I receive the other shirts I will take a group joint in the studio to present a better outlook for the shirts. Like I said FP for Lyphe . If I win an award first Ima thank Allah for giving me the passion and the intellegence to make music, My moms my daughters my boyz then FP to the fullest.

Thanks
    smartie here:

Ahh that's great!
    PLEASE HELP FP BY CLICKING ON

Thanks
    Originally posted by That_beat_aint_right
    and sampler

Thanks
    Mano peace maybe you should do a t-shirt with the whole MPC2000XL on it with a quote " WE MAKE BEATS"
    THAT WOULD BE HOT

I wore my Beat Maker shirt and man I had so many people asking me about music it was ridiculous. When you just don't think someone is not into HipHop you find out they are . There are so many dudes rapping and doing beats it's nuts.

Thanks
    Mano peace maybe you should do a t-shirt with the whole MPC2000XL on it with a quote " WE MAKE BEATS"
    THAT WOULD BE HOT

I wore my Beat Maker shirt and man I had so many people asking me about music it was ridiculous. When you just don't think someone is not into HipHop you find out they are . There are so many dudes rapping and doing beats it's nuts.

See, thats wassup right there. I have yet to wear my Beatmaker tee in public, but I figure it's gon get alot of attention.

So i'm gon wear it on friday. And order more!!

My Bad - Prod by J.Troup

Thanks
    Peace JTroup

It's crazy man, like for me in NYC man you can be standing picking fruit with that shirt on and bammmmmmmmmm you got like 5 guys behind you asking " yo homie you make beats?" You be like " wtf" lol You are a freaking advertisement on legs lol I have two of those shirts so when I am at certain places musically people will know whats the deal plus I am putting my name " Da N.O.C." on the back like did my football jersey it's crazy

Thanks
    Peace JTroup

It's crazy man, like for me in NYC man you can be standing picking fruit with that shirt on and bammmmmmmmmm you got like 5 guys behind you asking " yo homie you make beats?" You be like " wtf" lol You are a freaking advertisement on legs lol I have two of those shirts so when I am at certain places musically people will know whats the deal plus I am putting my name " Da N.O.C." on the back like did my football jersey it's crazy
    hahahaha! that gave me a good laugh
    man i have yet to cop mine
    next paycheck fp

Thread Information