SoftwareMusicians.com presents: New York Snares volume 1

BJv

play
SoftwareMusicians.com Releases New York Snares volume 1

All FPilians.

I just wanna let yall know about this website I've been planning on making for a long time, the first sample pack is available as of today.

newyorksnarescover.jpg

Raw and punchy NY state of mind snare drums. Volume 1 contains a total of 56 snares carefully sampled and processed to make the sounds perfectly suited for those gritty, hard hitting eastcoast hiphop beats or other music genres in need of some crispy snare sounds.

http://www.softwaremusicians.com/samples/New-York-Snares-Volume-1/

IF YOU ORDER BEFORE THE END OF MARCH 2008 YOU'LL RECIEVE VOLUME 2 FOR FREE! (COMING OUT IN APRIL).

Last edited:
Sweet bro. I was thinking of starting a ebay buisness doing the same thing. Maybe we could work together sometime with sample packs? I got some killer stuff! Anyways looks good. I wish you well with this endeavor...PM me I'd like to work with ya on this even if its just talk and questions...peace...

Obitheincredible said:
Sweet bro. I was thinking of starting a ebay buisness doing the same thing. Maybe we could work together sometime with sample packs? I got some killer stuff! Anyways looks good. I wish you well with this endeavor...PM me I'd like to work with ya on this even if its just talk and questions...peace...

Thank you man, I'm just tesing the water with this release right now, I sold a couple of packs already. I got a Open Hi-Hats pack and a Modern R&B Claps pack coming out soon too. Everythings gonna be $15/pack but the next packs will probably have around 100 sounds instead of 50.

I might have to take you up on your offer if everything turns out successful with this project. The main thing is getting the word out.

peace

What the **** are we allowed to advertize in here now ????
No diss man but the demo snares are pretty average to me !

You got to be kidding.
I never heard of any snares so weak in my life.
You could not paid me to put them on my computer.
You better thing of something better or there will not be vol 2.

Ya I agree people need to agree to disagree if you don't like something and not take everything personal. He obviously has something good on his hands if he sold some already! I hate negativity it dont get anybody anywhere. And to BJv ya I'll hit ya up in a month or so and we can talk about it some more. I can send you some of my music to hear some of my drum samples.

KlickBeatz said:
What the **** are we allowed to advertize in here now ????
No diss man but the demo snares are pretty average to me !

breal said:
You got to be kidding.
I never heard of any snares so weak in my life.
You could not paid me to put them on my computer.
You better thing of something better or there will not be vol 2.

Can yall give me some pointers then on what exactly you think is lacking? Or is it just the specific sounds in the demo that you didn't like?

BJv said:
Can yall give me some pointers then on what exactly you think is lacking? Or is it just the specific sounds in the demo that you didn't like?
Maybe only trying 3 snares did not give me a good idea on them
and I may have overstated my opinion a bit but still though of them as weak.You said you apply some processing to them.What would that be.

Plus 15 dollars for 50 snares sounds high when I can get over 400 samples of kicks,snares,claps,and hats at Goldbaby and they sound good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo you guys wanna have real drumz and drity sounding click onmy signature !!!!
You can also have a demo pack.

Last edited:
Problem is, no one is doing custom sound design. Everyone is DOWNLOADING drum sounds, slapping them with a Waves budle or Vintage Warmer and swearing they are on to something. Not good enough. Want to impress someone? Actually invest in your sounds and find a unique way to create your sound set. Take an acoustic kit and record it in an innovative way. Find a vintage analog drum machine and process the sounds with something you can't download.

Single hits are incredibly limiting as it is- so it's an uphill battle to be innovative. There's 8 million websites packaging and re-packaging the same drum sounds. Most are ONLY changing the file name hoping to draw in some 'brand-new-to-beatmaking' suckers.

You're in competition with all the free crap, demos and bonus material all over the net. Plus, the many sounds/samples and loops sites. Not even to throw in the professional sites with a proven track record like Big Fish and Sony creative.

lastly, the website looks circumspect and 3 snares is no kind of preview. And selling SNARES in isolation is giving your customers a whole host of problems. And those don't sound like New York snares.

Back