Mixer Groups in FL Studio

dope program...but err

well fl already can do that in-house...like submix bussin, nothing wrong with that

the plugin is called the dashboard...u load it

select a controller...switch, knob, slider, so on

then link ur parameters to that control and when the control moves, the selected parameters move

also, u could invert da ish, so when 1 goes u, the other goes down

Wih that said, cant wait to get to my workstation and try thisish out, never know, maybe the work flow will be improved

Last edited:
The problem with submixing busses is when you are going to multiple destinations with your audio, then it doesn't work. Let's say you have a drum bus and a reverb on a aux, then when you turn down the drum bus it does not turn down the level of the feed that is going to the reverb. People have been screaming for the ability to gang faders in FL on their forums for a long time, so I think for most they will wait and see if this becomes available in a future update of 9 then to spend the money for this plugin. IMO I think it is a cool add-on for FL, but for me all my other DAW's can do this already, so I just mix in them. Good find tho man.

hey jigdagod, thanks for promoting my program Grapevine.

HIMbeats has it exactly right, submix bussing can get messy quickly.

From everything Gol (the main developer of FLStudio) has said, I really doubt IL will add the ability to have mixer groups, and definitely not the ability to have multiple persistent groups.

Using Grapevine, FLS is a lot more enjoyable to mix in.. i haven't needed to fire up Protools since then :D

Last edited:
Back