sfz
nPULSE
VELOCITY
Reaktor 5
Intakt
Microtonic
Wusikstation
WusikGrooveBox

And soon I will get Alchemy while everyone else drools over Omnisphere.

jikkyboy11 said:

How you like that one?

One and only one synth:

The Microkorg

I can make any sound I want from this (except piano :P)

Trilogy
Atmosphere
Nexus - One of the best
Poizone 2 - Very, very good
Albino 3
Massive
Blue
PSYN II
V-Station
Hybrid
Z3ta+
Analog Factory - My new favorite. You can even get it with a real midi controller that looks just like the plug-in for $100 more.
Minimoog
M1
MS-20
I'm working on a soundbank of Virus sounds for Kontakt or MachFive

Last edited:
hs2
nexus fully loaded with the xpansion packs
sampletank2.5 fully loaded with the motif xs7 soundbank,mophatt +planet phatt soundbanks and the sampletron library of sounds ,strings capsule and chart access pads and phiharmonic orchestra soundbank
atmosphere
trilogy
stylus rmx
rapture
kontakt3 fully loaded with the fantom & triton pro soundbanks and many other xtra 3rd party banks
SYLENTH1
Z3ta+ with the virus mod
v station
bass station
albino 1 and 3
blue
octopus
b4 2
fm8
fm7
massive
absynth4
predator
korg lagacy
korg digital
viral outbreak
minimoog
minimonsta
arp2600
zebra
firebird
gladiator
vanguard
qradusid
plasticz
circle
kore2
ravity
disco dsp
disco dsp pro
swamp
orca

man 2 many more 2 name ill be here all day lol

Last edited:
wildboy313 said:
hs2
nexus fully loaded with the xpansion packs
sampletank2.5 fully loaded with the motif xs7 soundbank,mophatt +planet phatt soundbanks and the sampletron library of sounds ,strings capsule and chart access pads and phiharmonic orchestra soundbank
atmosphere
trilogy
stylus rmx
rapture
kontakt3 fully loaded with the fantom & triton pro soundbanks and many other xtra 3rd party banks
SYLENTH1
Z3ta+ with the virus mod
v station
bass station
albino 1 and 3
blue
octopus
b4 2
fm8
fm7
massive
absynth4
predator
korg lagacy
korg digital
viral outbreak
minimoog
minimonsta
arp2600
zebra
firebird
gladiator
vanguard
qradusid
plasticz
circle
kore2
ravity
disco dsp
disco dsp pro
swamp
orca

man 2 many more 2 name ill be here all day lol

...and how many did you acquire legally? That is a ridiculous list, you do not need that many synths.

Last edited by a moderator:
...and how many did you acquire legally? That is a ridiculous list, you do not need that many synths.
well i didnt get them over night ,when u luv what u do u tend 2 collect things over time and i worked my ass off 2 get the tools of my trade, u can never have 2 many instruments .i kno alot of people in the game that sold me their original software on the cheap,ebay,amazon is a great spot ...i dont fuk with that pirate ish man,i have a solstice spider edition super computer i bought from zzounds ,,its got amd phenom quad core chipset, 8 gb of ram,4 tb hd ...i put it up againt any miko or neko and it will stomp it ...thats

Last edited:
wildboy313 said:
well i didnt get them over night ,when u luv what u do u tend 2 collect things over time and i worked my ass off 2 get the tools of my trade, u can never have 2 many instruments .what makes it ridiculous cause u dont have that many? dont worry about what the next man got or how he got it!

Fine, if you actually bought all those synths, I have no problem, I take my hat off to you in fact for showing such dedication :) I just find it hard to believe....but maybe so.

You are right, I don't have that many synths, and I simply don't need that many!

I'd be interested to hear some of your stuff if possible...do you have a website?

Cheers,

Mike

yo its all good,i jus luv 2 collect vsts ,i get alot on discount cause my brother work at a guitar center,employee discounts are a beautiful thing lol! and when u been in the game since 04 and u buy a few a year its not that many, next on my list is nexus2 and Omnisphere .....my drum kits is even more ridiculous .....if i stacked them they would go 2 the moon and back lol!! ...peace ...ps i didnt mean 2 get all offensive n all but when u work hard 4 somthing and sum1 just asumes u stole it basicly it insults me ,not every1 uses cracked software but i can understand why u would think that, no hard feelings my friend, peace

Last edited:
wildboy313 said:
yo its all good,i jus luv 2 collect vsts ,i get alot on discount cause my brother work at a guitar center,employee discounts are a beautiful thing lol! and when u been in the game since 04 and u buy a few a year its not that many, next on my list is nexus2 and Omnisphere .....my drum kits is even more ridiculous .....if i stacked them they would go 2 the moon and back lol!! ...peace ...ps i didnt mean 2 get all offensive n all but when u work hard 4 somthing and sum1 just asumes u stole it basicly it insults me ,not every1 uses cracked software but i can understand why u would think that, no hard feelings my friend, peace

^5 I agree you can never have to many sounds. Plus I like to expand. My list is pretty crazy also, and Ihave a Mac Pro BLOW THE HECK OUT! My Omnisphere will be here tomorrow. You know if you have Trilogy,Atmospher and Stylus you know you can get Omnisphere for only $149 right from Spectrasonics site. Being I had Atmosphere I only paid $199 for my Omnisphere lol I am loving that, Now I can rock my RMX Xpanded the New one with Omnisphere and kick royal but. Heck I probably got at least over 70 drums, percuss, kicks, snares, hats,shakers . You name it I got it. and that's wha't's it all about. If you need a sound you should be able to grab it. Keep shopping bro!

www.myspace.com/rahdanoc44

Last edited:
Just for convo, I've owned Luxonix Purity since it's release. I always compared it to a Triton(I own a Triton Rack, they have similar banks). An Old friend of mine happens to own a Korg Trinity, he was at my home a couple months back and pointed out how much the sound relates to what he uses.

I slowly put 2 and 2 together.

Purity...Trinity....Hmmmmm.

Alot of people say it sounds thin, but I used it to death before switching to Reason. Still one of my favorite Vstis.

If You enjoy it, support. The Updates have been impressive IMO, and I'd like them to stay in business.

www.Luxonix.com

Well right now I dont use any synths really, just romplers, although i just picked up a new ATC-1X, but i haven't even played with it much...too much work and other things(grad school)

yo thanx my dudes ,um gonna jump on that spectrasonics deal now! didnt even kno they had a bargain like that! thanx Deranged on purity,i already have it on disc somewhere and gota find it,yes the sounds on it is awesome! thanx 4 reminding me of it and 4 all ur advice n tips and thanx Danoc 4 the headsup on that special deal on Omnisphere ...peaceluv

Trusty said:
How you like that one?

PoiZone
I love the simplicity of it. Everything is laid out and it's a great synth to learn the basics. It's cheap too. It sounds good. The arp was easy. It gets it's fair share of use. But since u have a nice pallete of other sounds, I don't think it will add any new sounds that you can't create with what you already have. I really like it for it's simplicity. That helped me alot. Go to the top row. Proceed to the right. Next row proceed to the right. Sounds are created quickly. It's fast. So yea. There you have it. Simple = fast. It sounds good to me so it works.

jikkyboy11 said:
PoiZone
I love the simplicity of it. Everything is laid out and it's a great synth to learn the basics. It's cheap too. It sounds good. The arp was easy. It gets it's fair share of use. But since u have a nice pallete of other sounds, I don't think it will add any new sounds that you can't create with what you already have. I really like it for it's simplicity. That helped me alot. Go to the top row. Proceed to the right. Next row proceed to the right. Sounds are created quickly. It's fast. So yea. There you have it. Simple = fast. It sounds good to me so it works.

Well, I was looking at it in the sense that it would be a good go to synth for simple needs as you described above. Plus, I don't have a synth with the "Trance Gate" and the standalone type TG effects run continuiously regardless of whether the host is playing or not and so they don't sync well with the host.

Does the TG on Poizone sync to the host and not run when the host is stopped?

Back