Waves diamond and mercury

sounds4two

So I just stupidly dropped just over 10k of my savings on waves diamond and mercury

Haven't used them yet or have any advice on what it does and how I can use it

Theres so much ish in here OMG

LOL I'm so stupid

must be nice to blindly spend 10 stacks...I can't see it..

you can use them for w/e type mixing or tweaking you need,there's literally a plug-in for everything

U got both separately?
I thought that the Mercury bundle had everything that the Diamond bundle had, plus more????

So I just stupidly dropped just over 10k of my savings on waves diamond and mercury

LOL I'm so stupid

I could have saved you about $9K. Half of those plug ins you'll never use.

go get ur change buddy, you could have accomplished that with stock plugs that came with ur daw and some free joints from kvr and peoples blogs on here. ur bad. either you really r stupid, or your a liar.
LevLove

go get ur change buddy, you could have accomplished that with stock plugs that came with ur daw and some free joints from kvr and peoples blogs on here. ur bad. either you really r stupid, or your a liar.
LevLove

He probably just Pirate Bayed the Mercury Bundle.

$10G's and don't even know what he bought!!!!!

blackguylaughing.gif

LOL I'm so stupid
Damn, fam.

You know people are going to be on you about this, right? I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I assume you purchasing these plugs is true.

My best advice is to take a some time off from making beats and just familiarize yourself with the plug-in's. Otherwise, it's going to be $10K wasted.

no one deteced sarcasm? anyways you cant really make a decent thread about a Waves plugin without someone claming piracy.

no one deteced sarcasm? anyways you cant really make a decent thread about a Waves plugin without someone claming piracy.

cuz let's be real,I think the ppl that can afford 10 stacks for some cot damn plug-ins don't actually buy that shyt,they spend their money wisely on something else and come out far cheaper..anybody that I've ever known with Waves plugins (including me) did not have the box..if I spend 10 grand plz believe I'm keeping the box,the receipt,all that shyt

it's hard to see a 'future producer' spending that kind of loot on something he doesn't even know how to use,then coming on here joking bout it like it's nothing.he's either lying or some rich ppl's son that obviously isn't serious about music.

and mercury does have everything in it

Sarcasm detection and FP aren't always a clear-as-a-day combination, seeing we've had quite a number of these threads where someone's been asking stuff like this for real. :D

okay so I tried it out today over a master track

yea there are too many effects on here to get into any detail.

so nvm!!!

death to the fakers and the perpetrators

Back