using Sytrus to make hip hop

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
has anyone made a RnB and Hip Hop beat using Sytrus... because when I went to listen to flstudio's website and listen to the demo songs made with the sytrus where all trance kind of beats......
this is the case with alot of soft synths....on their websites all the songs are trip-house, rave type of stuff...

I wonder why these softsynths manufactures don't have instrumentals of different genres...........

post examples of any RnB or Hip Hop instrumentals that where made mostly with a softsynth I know most of the drums are not part of the soft synts
thanks just trying to hear softsynths in my genre of music.... hip hop and RnB

i use it quite a bit, its loaded with lots of good sounds mann just experiment with it... try the pianos all the synths,pads,brassess it comes with mann...just let your fingers do the talkin wit the keys cuz u can come up wit alot of ish with sytrus.

I could make an R&B or Hip-Hop beat with Sytrus. Maybe R&B, i heard Sytrus in mainstream reggaeton before, and i used Sytrus in the past. There is also alot of Sytrus presets on the net, it would be cool though if more a-a urban music made with that stuff, even latin music.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have anything to post off hand, but sytrus is my go to joint in FL. actually, all the synths in FL are my sht. the wasp, waspXT, symsynth, dx10, 3xosc, and ts404 are all good for hip hop. they're good for anything that calls for a synth, no matter what the genre. i do agree tho, soft synth manufactures do need to make demo's with more genre's tho, but the funny thing is, hip hop is all techno these days anyway, so in essence, the demo's are great for hip hop, just slow them down and viola, hip hop.
LevLove

i use sytrus all the time. and not just one instance of it, prolly from 2 to 4 in some beats. i did my beat "do you really" with mostly sytrus.

LevLover said:
i don't have anything to post off hand, but sytrus is my go to joint in FL. actually, all the synths in FL are my sht. the wasp, waspXT, symsynth, dx10, 3xosc, and ts404 are all good for hip hop. they're good for anything that calls for a synth, no matter what the genre. i do agree tho, soft synth manufactures do need to make demo's with more genre's tho, but the funny thing is, hip hop is all techno these days anyway, so in essence, the demo's are great for hip hop, just slow them down and viola, hip hop.
LevLove

Yep, click on every third myspace link in someone's signature around here and you will hear Sytrus on a hip-hop track for sure.

I don't use it, but I would if I were a FL Studio user. That synth is like z3ta+ in the sense that it never goes out of fashion as far as being a solid, usable synth. Synths like those aren't the premiere lead synths in everybody's tracks these days, but they hang around and are dependable for filler and counter-melodies and whatnot nonetheless.

Last edited:
I think I'll pick up sytrus since I'll get it at a discount since I'm a FL Studio registered User..... thanks for the feedback......

fataltone said:
I think I'll pick up sytrus since I'll get it at a discount since I'm a FL Studio registered User..... thanks for the feedback......
Enjoy.. it's a beast... i still have yet to own it.

http://www.sQeetz.com/Audio/sQeetz_-_Sytrus_3.5.ogg

EVERYthing you hear on that one is made with Sytrus. I know it is boring, I know it is mixed liked sh**... Just wanted to share a tune made with it which is not trance, rave-ish. :)

And no: I don't have the original flp anymore due to a harddrive crash a few years ago. :/
(I have a few presets though, if someone is interested)

fataltone said:
has anyone made a RnB and Hip Hop beat using Sytrus... because when I went to listen to flstudio's website and listen to the demo songs made with the sytrus where all trance kind of beats......
this is the case with alot of soft synths....on their websites all the songs are trip-house, rave type of stuff...
That is because of 2 reasons. The people who make the presets don't
make hiphop beats for the most part . They do more trance like stuff.
My guess they have a hard time finding anyone to make hiphop presets because of reason 2.
The other reason hiphop makers are too worried about get there stuff jacked to make any demos.

Back