"Time" Female Chant Voice

THis may sound weird........but try it. Grab as mic and say "time" like 100 times like she say it. Run it through a sampler and change the pitch up. throw a bit crusher plug on it. add just a touch a reverb to taste and a sprinkle of delay....just a little bit. Thank me later.

OR.......just sample little jon's "time" and don't worry about the hi hat. It will get drowned out in the beat anyway.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the "Time" vocal sample by a female that's present in I'm Different by 2 Chainz.

2 Chainz - I'm Different - YouTube
First appears at 0:28

Also present here:
Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz "Who U Wit" (DOWNLOAD) - YouTube
At the start

I tried sampling it myself but I couldn't figure out how to isolate the chant from the hi-hat that hits at the same time as it.

Any help you can provide is appreciated!

The one from the lil jon song is the one that is used. The hi hat is always there usually it blends in when u have other hi hats/instruments playing...

I used to know where that was clipped from. I think she's actually saying "nine" or "mine". If I remember where it was taken from I can remember what she's saying.

I remember it from B.M.F. by Ross.

Still interested? Got it in a soundpack of mine

It's from that lil jon song who you wit originally where lil jon got it from iono. Mouse sampled it and used it in this beat in 2009 but it didnt become big till Lex used it in B.M.F later on

Back