Reason SoundBank

you can use the rewire so u can use the sounds from reason in your FL. check out youtube to see how or rtm.

Im not lookin fa no cheap ass free sounds so quit tellin me how 2 get free ****. I want 2 know da bizness wit sum real ass instruments.

trig870 said:
Im not lookin fa no cheap ass free sounds so quit tellin me how 2 get free ****. I want 2 know da bizness wit sum real ass instruments.
You asked on how to use Reason stock sounds in FL. The person told you to ReWire which is how you accomplish what you want and then you have the balls to start complaining like an ingrate with your gibberish laced response.

Last edited:
Wow kid why u gotta be like that son. I just answer your dang question and u want to fire on me wow. I could've just said RTFM as most people tell kats. Next time do a search before askin a dumb ass question thats been asked before.

You have to use rewire with reason to make it work with FLstudio. (search for rewire in the forum you'll find what we are talking about)

You can also try VST-sticles... they help you stop bein a ***** when people attempt to help yo ign'ant ass out...

Fee-Fi-Fo-Figga- Boy I hate a Nigga... damn yous a dumb Mo'fo...LOL at ignorance towards a helping hand

We live in a society where entertainment is more praised than education...or grammar for that matter.

I think Rewire is available on FL Studio 6 and higher. If you check the Propellerhead/Reason website it list all the DAWs and sequencers compatible with Rewire.

Last edited:
trig870 said:

What the hell is wrong with you?! You get a correct answer and this is what you reply with. You make me want to crap.

Back