Reaktor

P

Paul Rez

Been getting into this incredible piece of software for about a month now. I started building a few things, mostly sample based audio mangle type stuff and i'm working on a synth. Was wondering if anyone else is using Reaktor and would be keen to swop and share projects.

Would be nice to get some feedback on how i'm doing :)

peac.

Last edited by a moderator:
reaktor is now on my list of 'to buy' items, since the release of electronic instruments 2. which contains metaphysical function. i am going to buy reaktor just for this instrument. i dunno if you guys have heard the noise it makes, but this has me more excited than ive been in a while over a new synth. im geeked......

peace.

have the provided the source patch for meta-function?

i thought it was just a standalone thing.

i dig it too, some amazing textures!

yea it was just that free christmas thing and i have had it on my desktop since then....But theyve always said that itd be part of reaktor at some point. so ive been waitin a while. its the coolest noises ive heard come outta reaktor. i dont really know any details yet, i dont wanna tease myself too much. but i know it comes bundled with a few other 'specialized' type of synths.

peace.

Paul Rez said:
Been getting into this incredible piece of software for about a month now. I started building a few things, mostly sample based audio mangle type stuff and i'm working on a synth. Was wondering if anyone else is using Reaktor and would be keen to swop and share projects.

Would be nice to get some feedback on how i'm doing :)

peac.

I'm a Reaktor user myself just register at NI forums there are literally thousands of other users there that share their ensambles through the user library and you could chat with them through the forum.
Oh, and try to avoid a guy named John Nowak he's the moderator and a Reaktor genius but he's seriously out of touch with reality.

Trent said:

I'm a Reaktor user myself just register at NI forums there are literally thousands of other users there that share their ensambles through the user library and you could chat with them through the forum.
Oh, and try to avoid a guy named John Nowak he's the moderator and a Reaktor genius but he's seriously out of touch with reality.

thanx for the tip :)

Back