Nexus 2

yeah its good for techno and pop music. nexus 2 and omnisphere are the only programs i kept after purchase. everything else got sold i had probably every vst available except goliath. i really only kep nexus 2 incase i ever wanted to make some pop songs but since i make dark satanic memphis type music i kept omnisphere. the expansions are good but get pretty repetitve to me anyways. but try it out it might work for you.

I agree with the person above!
Amazing for techno songs of any sub genre really except dubstep, your better off with NI Massive for that.
However, I kept this synth for a number of reasons. The drums are really good, I wish there was more on there.
A lot of the presets are similar, but they are really really good and are of a great quality so I recommend this!
both dance expansion packs are worth getting along with the dance single drum kit or something...
Great buy :)

It's not just for techno and pop theirs no such thing as just for pop and

techno Nexus got alot of good leads and samples you just have to no

how to adjust the reverb and delays because there a little oversampled

it has a great legato feature on it definetaly my favorite vst I got
alot of vst's

Last edited:
i use nexus for hiphop and rnb. I really love the trance gate on there.

Yooo I just got Nexus 2 but its making my fl studio act real slow and retarded anyone ever have the same issue and know or have an idea to optimize my comp?

Yooo I just got Nexus 2 but its making my fl studio act real slow and retarded anyone ever have the same issue and know or have an idea to optimize my comp?

go to tools>macro>click the smart disabling button for all that should take a little cpu off

not saying it cany only be used for pop just saying the majority of the presets are geared towards creating techno, dance, pop songs. like people who make those kinds of style would be perfectly suited for this. however you can use it for hip hop cuz i do and my style is dark memphis rap which consist of mainly spooky melodys, sounds and atmosphere.

Nexus with the expansion packs is a MONSTER. Omnisphere is also ridiculous. They have something for everybody in both of those.

Nexus is a great vst if you know how to use yes it is oversampled why you got turn the delays and reverb down but It's also a littler expensive but I think it was a great investment with expansions

Back