New Free Plugin Released today!!!

you know Fp is full of noobs when you get 1 response and 66 views on a thread like that. I made an automap template (but I doubt someone on FP needs it...since everyone buying that m-audio garbage)

oh yeah we make beatz with wavez fruity loopz and reazonz and sell them for 10 buckz on soundclickz...SMH ignorant ass mofos

http://bit.ly/dd7dkV

Last edited:
my boy is loving this plugin, he is a mixing engineer and he is iterally retrofitting it into sum projects he mixed a couple of months back to get a better feel for it

i am not loving it as much though, my only issue is that it keeps causing my DAW to randomly freeze for like milli seconds and then spit out some harsh distorted sounds...even with a limiter in the master channel..but with that i c its practical use...this is good programmin...i will thank dude in a min..again, thanks 4 makin me hip to this, not really a fan of third party soft coz of bug issues like this and cpu hoggin...but this is sum cool software

dont forget its free

Hey thanks!

found the download link, download page, of all places. Cheers, I'll tell you what I think...

Last edited:
my boy is loving this plugin, he is a mixing engineer and he is iterally retrofitting it into sum projects he mixed a couple of months back to get a better feel for it

i am not loving it as much though, my only issue is that it keeps causing my DAW to randomly freeze for like milli seconds and then spit out some harsh distorted sounds...even with a limiter in the master channel..but with that i c its practical use...this is good programmin...i will thank dude in a min..again, thanks 4 makin me hip to this, not really a fan of third party soft coz of bug issues like this and cpu hoggin...but this is sum cool software

dont forget its free

If you are having issues with the plugin then post on his site what computer you have (specs), which operation system, and which host software you were using it in followed by your problem. You will find out that he works on these bugs very quickly and it will be fixed soon.

Sounds good I am in when I get some time to play. I probably wouldn't use it often because I find some of the free stuff isn't stable enough. His EQ's are monster though!!

Luv to Bootsy. While admittedly, I'm only using his amazing EQ but thanks MorningStar for the news. I'm going to check this out for sure.

If you are having issues with the plugin then post on his site what computer you have (specs), which operation system, and which host software you were using it in followed by your problem. You will find out that he works on these bugs very quickly and it will be fixed soon.

cool man, will do now

you know Fp is full of noobs when you get 1 response and 66 views on a thread like that. I made an automap template (but I doubt someone on FP needs it...since everyone buying that m-audio garbage)

oh yeah we make beatz with wavez fruity loopz and reazonz and sell them for 10 buckz on soundclickz...SMH ignorant ass mofos

http://bit.ly/dd7dkV

IS that your blog? I love it if its yours great job! I'll be sure to link it on Obiaudio on the rebuild! :cheers:

Can someone call me when I get home. I keep getting blocked form the DL at work!! And then I get home and forget to come back to this thread!

OBI CALL ME!! hahaaha :)

dang...I better spend some time with it tonight.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

ok I remembered!! ...grabbing it now.....

cheers bootsy!

I have been meaning to check out his plugs for the longest but haven't had time due to work. Im seriously gonna check this and the others out this week. Thanks for the heads up.

I've been using it since it was release. Read the manual and have used it on two mixes now. Its great! I just wish the gui wasn't so small cause without reading the manual it can be hard to read. I guess thats the trade off for having so much packed into it! Its great!

Back