MS2000 vst emulation(or somthing close to it)???

A

ALIASTrP

Hey, i was wondering is there any vst's that are good at emulating the sound of a ms2000, i kno ya'll will prolly say go get a microkorg or jus buy a ms2000, but i have more hardrive space than i do room space and i have about 400 dollars left (xabition made me splurge wit that video he posted earlier) thanks and let me kno somthing

There was an (cough*synthedit*cough) emulation for it planned by the same people who made the Superwave P8, but it never came about.

I don't think that there is an emulation out there. But there isn't really anything special about that synth...there are plenty of software synths that sound a lot better. A two oscillator, 4 note polysynth isn't anything great by today's standards.

I'd give Predator, ImpOSCar, Sylenth1, or even the older V-Station plug-in. Any of those sound better.

Heck, here is a great package for dirt cheap.

http://www.novamusik.com/search.aspx?type=Model&keyword=4526&mid=217

thanks trusty, ive had v-station for about 6 years now lol, im lookin for more of those thick fat g-funk kind of leads.

Predator $139 at Nova Musik.
V-Station should pull that off, but Minimonsta ($149.00) is probably your ticket.

G-funk leads are possible with just about any Substractive synthesis synth, inclusing V-station. This goes with Trusty's post on another thread about learning how to program a synth.

And yeah, perhaps a Moog emulation would be the better bet overall but V-station can do what you want.

srry for this thread too...lol i kno this has been asked a million times i was jus lookin for somthin that sounds close to a ms2000

Back